A 33-year-old West Jefferson woman was charged with OVI, reckless operation and open container at 1:06 a.m. Jan. 29 in the 2100 block of Brice Road after an officer saw her drive a maroon Toyota east on Eastgreen Boulevard and turn into a business parking lot at a high rate of speed.
According to the police report, the driver turned west in the lot, making a wide turn and nearly striking several parked cars. She continued traveling west, then south at a high rate of speed before turning into a parking spot on the far west side of the lot.
The car then jumped the curb and came to rest with its front tires in the grass, police said.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A 23-year-old Columbus man who was a volunteer for Reynoldsburg High School's Americorps Volunteers In Service To America program was cited for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at the school, 6699 E. Livingston Ave. at approximately 8:30 a.m. Feb. 1.
Police reports said the marijuana and drug paraphernalia were both discovered in the man's vehicle, which was parked in the school's east parking lot. He was escorted from district property by a school resource officer.
* A resident in the 7400 block of Saratoga Avenue told police he was awakened by a loud noise at about 2 a.m. Jan. 28 and discovered the window to his son's bedroom was broken, apparently by two rocks that had been thrown through the window and were found inside the room.
* The owner of a white 2010 Ford F-150 truck reported the driver's side window was broken while the vehicle was parked in the 2100 block of Commons Road South. The front seats were moved to access areas behind the seats, the vehicle was ransacked and several tools were stolen, police reports said. The incident occurred at 7:23 a.m. Jan. 28.
* A resident reported in the 7900 block of Slate Park Avenue reported at 3:45 p.m. Jan. 28 she lost $200 in an apparent fraudulent scheme involving the sale of concert tickets on the website craisgslist. The woman said she purchased the tickets through an individual on craigslist. She contacted the seller via text messages and was told to send $200 via a MoneyGram in exchange for the tickets. She said she did not receive the tickets and is unable to contact the caller via phone or text.
* A Reynoldsburg resident came to the police station, 7240 E. Main St., at 11:12 a.m. Jan. 30 to report someone used his personal information, including his correct insurance provider, to make an appointment at a chiropractor's office in Columbus. He said his insurance provider had information stolen last year after its website had been hacked and he was concerned that his identity was being falsely used.
* A 26-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI after he was found passed out behind the steering wheel of a white Chevrolet at 5:29 a.m. Jan. 31. According to police reports, the vehicle was stopped under a "no parking" sign in the 7000 block of East Livingston Avenue. A firearm that had been reported stolen was found in his pant leg, the report said.