Whitehall police arrested two women on multiple charges at 7:25 p.m. Feb. 15 at Kroger, 3675 E. Broad St.
Five officers responded to a report of a robbery and found two security officers at the store had taken the two women into custody.
Police arrested Keisha S. Johnson, 34, of Howey Road in Columbus for robbery, a second-degree felony; identity fraud, a fifth-degree felony; and possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
The other woman was charged with petty theft, a misdemeanor.
An employee reported both women placed merchandise in their purses and walked past registers.
Johnson allegedly shoved two employees and asked customers for a cellphone so she could "call her boyfriend to come (assault them)," according to reports.
Johnson had a pocketknife and a glass pipe in her possession, police said.
She allegedly attempted to steal merchandise worth $98. The other suspect tried to steal merchandise worth $66, reports said.
Johnson initially gave police the personal information of her sister but officers determined her true identity, according to reports.
In addition to the new charges stemming from her arrest at Kroger, Johnson had nine warrants for her arrest, police said.
In other recent Whitehall police reports:
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for robbery at 8:20 p.m. Feb. 12 after he allegedly robbed a 22-year-old man at an ATM at Columbus Metro Credit Union, 4000 E. Broad St.
Officers were dispatched to a nearby convenience store, where they reportedly saw a man run behind the store and strip off what appeared to be a gray hoodie.
Police arrested the man, whom the victim subsequently identified as the person who punched him and took money from the ATM after he withdrew it, reports said.
* A robbery was reported at 1:25 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 1000 block of Fountain Lane.
A woman told police she was carrying items into her apartment and had left the door open when two women accosted her.
She told police she recognized one of the women as the mother of her boyfriend's infant.
The victim, who is pregnant, reported she was punched in the stomach and face.
The women took the victim's cellphone and ran away after two men responded to the sound of the attack, police said.
Police issued a warrant for the 22-year-old woman identified by the victim.
* Burglaries were reported at 4 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 5000 block of Winslow Drive; at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 10 in the first block of North Yearling Road; at 8:55 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 5300 block of East Main Street; at 4:25 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 500 block of South Hamilton Road; at 9:45 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 4300 block of East Broad Street; and at 2:05 a.m. Feb. 16 in the 4200 block of Rickenbacker Avenue.
* Thefts were reported at 5:20 a.m. Feb. 9 in the 4400 block of Duchene Lane; at 12:55 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 1100 block of Great Oak Way; at 1:25 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 1000 block of Westphal Lane; at 1:10 a.m. Feb. 11 in the 700 block of South Hamilton Road; at 11:25 a.m. Feb. 12 in the 5100 block of Longbranch Lane; at 4:25 p.m. Feb. 12 in the 4200 block of Mayflower Boulevard; at 10:15 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 600 block of Westphal Avenue; and at 9:50 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 1000 block of Fountain Lane.
* Police arrested a 14-year-old boy for assault at 2:55 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 4800 block of Etna Road.
Assaults also were reported at 12:30 a.m. Feb. 10 in the 800 block of Erickson Avenue; and at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 12 in the 100 block of Collingwood Avenue.
* Property destruction was reported at 8:15 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 900 block of Rosemore Avenue; at 8:45 a.m. in the 200 block of Beechcreek Road; at 12:50 p.m. Feb. 11 in the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; at 3 p.m. Feb. 12 in the first block of Santa Maria Lane; and at 12:10 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 5300 block of Great Oak Way.
* Police responded to reports of shots fired at 2:55 a.m. Feb. 11 at East Main Street and South Yearling Road; and at 4:35 a.m. Feb. 12 in the 800 block of Pierce Avenue.