Gahanna police recently responded to a report that a pig could have been abused by its owner.
A resident reported a pig was making frequent noises at a residence on Wigan Court, according to a complaint received at 6:47 p.m. Feb. 16. The resident reported hearing swearing and slamming noises. Police found the pig was squealing because it was hungry. It was calm upon police arrival and not making a lot of noise, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Funds were reported missing from Gahanna Moose Lodge, 335 W. Johnstown Road, according to a report received at 2:32 p.m. Feb. 21.
* An Antler Court resident reported at 9:04 a.m. Feb. 21 his house was egged around 11 p.m. Feb. 20. He heard it but didn't investigate at the time, reports said.
* A Vista Drive resident reported her vehicle was scratched overnight, according to a report received at 5:13 p.m. Feb. 20.
* A Wittenberg Street resident reported teens were going through garbage bags and leaving a mess, according to a complaint received at 4:14 p.m. Feb. 20. The caller was concerned they are trying to get personal information, reports said.
* A trailer was broken into at a building on Taylor Station Road, according to a report received at 2:16 a.m. Feb. 20. The door had been destroyed, and someone had been through the building, reports said.
* A Hunters Glen Drive resident said strange things have happened over the past few nights, according to a complaint received at 11:15 p.m. Feb. 19. There was damage, with items left on the doorstep, reports said.
* A party was reported on Sandra Court for attendees swearing and drinking, according to a complaint received at 12:56 a.m. Feb. 19. Police advised the group to keep the noise level down, reports said.
* Suspicious vehicles were reported at Academy Park, 1201 Cherry Bottom Road, at 12:11 a.m. Feb. 22 and 10:57 p.m. Feb. 21. The occupants were playing Pokemon, reports said. A similar incident was reported at Gahanna Woods, 1501 Taylor Station Road, at 8:44 p.m. Feb. 19. Suspicious vehicles also were reported at Academy Park at 7:57 p.m. Feb. 18. Occupants of both vehicles were playing Pokemon, reports said.
* It appeared a man on Claycraft Road was going to fly a remote controlled airplane in the flight path of planes coming into the Columbus airport, according to a complaint received at 12:39 p.m. Feb. 18. Police advised the man of regulations, reports said.
* Ten dollars was reported stolen from a vehicle on Wickham Way, according to a report received at 9:04 a.m. Feb. 17. The car was rummaged through between 10 p.m. Feb. 16 and 5 a.m. Feb. 17, reports said.
* A Black Gold Avenue resident reported his vehicle was egged, as was the front of his house, according to a report received at 5:20 p.m. Feb. 16. The stucco will need professional repair, reports said.
* The back window of a vehicle was broken in the 600 block of Taylor Road, according to a reported received at 7:23 a.m. Feb. 16. It was possibly shot out by a BB gun, reports said.