A woman suffered minor injuries after flipping her vehicle during a crash last month in Concord Township.
Delaware County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a crash shortly before 12:15 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 7800 block of Riverside Drive. The driver failed to maintain control of the vehicle while heading north, hit an embankment on the east side of the street and flipped over, according to sheriff's reports.
The car struck a utility pole and an Ohio Department of Transportation sign before coming to rest, reports said.
The driver suffered minor injuries from broken glass but declined transportation to the hospital, according to sheriff's reports. Deputies cited the driver for failure to control, reports said.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* An employee of a business in the 300 block of Enterprise Drive in Orange Township reported a theft occurred shortly before 10:15 a.m. Feb. 17. Two unknown suspects stole three pallet jacks, together valued at $1,350, before driving away in a pickup truck, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business in the 7200 block of Old Liberty Road in Liberty Township reported an unknown suspect stole a saw worth $1,000 between noon Feb. 15 and 8 a.m. Feb. 17.
* An employee of a business in the 10300 block of Columbus Pike in Orange Township reported someone spent a counterfeit $50 bill around 11 a.m. Feb. 17.
* An employee of a business reported a theft took place between 9 a.m. Feb. 17 and noon Feb. 22 in the 8300 block of Green Meadows Drive in Orange Township. Someone used an account belonging to the business to make a $1,002 withdrawal, according to sheriff's reports.
* Deputies responded to a report of a suspicious person around 6:15 p.m. Feb. 18 near the intersection of Blue Holly Drive and East Orange Road in Orange Township. Deputies arrested a 45-year-old Marion man on a charge of public indecency, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Feb. 22 in the 10200 block of Sawmill Parkway in Liberty Township. An unknown suspect stole a laptop computer valued at $680 from the car, according to sheriff's reports.