A 51-year-old woman told Columbus police she was assaulted Feb. 23 after drinking with two males in the area of South High Street and Thurman Avenue.
The woman said she was assaulted after being accused of stealing money from one of the suspects, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
Reports said the woman was taken to OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from the area:
• A $1,500 laptop and $250 laptop bag were stolen between midnight and 6 a.m. Feb. 23 from a vehicle in the 300 block of Reinhard Avenue.
• Tools and a shower set, total value unknown, were stolen between 7 p.m. Feb. 22 and 7 a.m. Feb. 23 from a residence in the 200 block of East Mithoff Street.
It was unclear how the suspect entered the house, the victim said.
• Between midnight and 9 a.m. Feb. 27 in the 700 block of South Fifth Street, someone broke into a detached garage and stole multiple books on tape borrowed from the library, shoes and clothing. A combined value for the missing items was not listed on reports, but $25 cash was reported stolen from a vehicle inside the garage.
No damage was done to the garage or vehicle, the victim said.
• A $420 power washer was stolen between 3 p.m. Feb. 26 and 7 a.m. from a residence in the Feb. 27 400 block of East Sycamore Street.
Someone forced the side door of the residence, causing $100 worth of damage.
• A 48-year-old man said he was assaulted at 9 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 700 block of South High Street. He refused medical treatment.
The suspect left before police arrived.