Gahanna police recently were notified that a vehicle was rummaged through, and a package of pictures was left behind on Kensington Drive, according to a report received at 9 p.m. March 6.
The owner isn't sure if anything was stolen, but the unidentified person left the photographs, reports said.
Another vehicle was gone through overnight on Brookhaven Drive East but nothing was taken, according to a report received at 7:42 a.m. March 2.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A private learning center on Waterbury Boulevard reported a child brought a knife to school, according to a report received at 4:26 p.m. March 7.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from the front porch of a Wickham Way residence, according to a report received at 10:16 a.m. March 7.
* Several boxes of snacks were reported stolen from a business in the 100 block of West Johnstown Road, according to a theft report received at 12:12 a.m. March 7.
* An Empire Drive resident reported the passenger-side window of his vehicle was broken out with a brick, according to a report received at 8:20 a.m. March 6. The brick was left on the seat in a plastic bag, reports said. The incident happened after 11 p.m. the previous night.
* A Thayer Drive resident reported a dog attacked his dog while his daughter was walking it, according to a complaint received at 7:41 a.m. March 6.
* A man was reported at Creekside Plaza on Mill Street with nunchucks, according to a suspicious-person'report received at 3:24 p.m. March 5. Police advised the man to discontinue carrying them in the plaza, reports said.
* A Crossing Creek South resident reported two dogs from down the street came onto her property at 3 p.m. March 4 and killed her dog, according to a report received at 10:11 a.m. March 5. Franklin County Animal Control is meeting with the dog's owners, reports said.
* Suspicious activity was reported on Magnolia Lane at 3:34 a.m. March 5. Several males were near a trash compactor and had been "carrying on" for more than 30 minutes, according to reports.
* Mustard and honey were spread on the exterior of a vehicle in a parking lot on Morrison Road, according to a report received at 10 p.m. March 4.
* Items were stolen from the front porch of an East Johnstown Road residence, according to a report received at 12:52 p.m. March 4.
* A Thistle Avenue resident reported his house was toilet-papered twice in two weeks, according to a report received at 1:10 p.m. March 4.
* An intoxicated female was refusing to leave a theater on Stoneridge Lane, according to a report received at 11:54 p.m. March 3. She was released to her cousin, reports said.
* A business in the 1000 block of North Hamilton Road reported cartons of cigarettes were stolen a few nights earlier. The theft was reported at 7:46 p.m. March 3.
* Two vehicles were reported as suspicious in Academy Park, 1201 Cherry Bottom Road, at 10:46 p.m. March 2. One vehicle was occupied by a male and female playing Pokemon, according to reports. The other car had three males who were celebrating a birthday with McDonald's food in the park.