Hilliard Division of Police officers continue to encounter people in possession of narcotics despite making a consistent number of arrests each week for the past several months:
* Three people were arrested on felony drug trafficking charges following a traffic stop shortly after 8 p.m. March 4 in the 4000 block of Trueman Boulevard.
Officers arrested a 51-year-old man, a 27-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman, officer Hyda Slone said.
The woman also had a warrant through the Columbus Division of Police for her arrest for solicitation, Slone said.
Officers found hypodermic needles and other drug paraphernalia in the vehicle or in possession of a person arrested, police said.
* A 27-year-old woman was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 8:40 p.m. March 4 in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* A 25-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at 4:45 p.m. March 5 on Interstate 270 South.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia March 9 at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Officers responded to a report of a student at Memorial Middle School, 5600 Scioto Darby Road, in possession of a multipurpose tool at the school on March 6.
No charges were filed in connection with the incident, police said.
* A burglary was reported at 9:15 p.m. March 4 in the 6200 block of Greenscape Drive.
A cellphone worth $950 was reported stolen.
* A breaking-and-entering was reported between 5:30 p.m. March 2 and 7:45 a.m. March 3 in the 4900 block of Calico Street.
An electric stove, refrigerator, washing machine and dryer worth a total of $1,850 were reported stolen.
* A laptop computer, calculator and book bag were reported stolen at 2:15 a.m. March 3 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Heybridge Drive. Property loss was reported at $1,380.
Wireless headphones, shoes, a gym bag, clothes and other items, all worth a total of $580, were reported stolen between 1:30 and 2:5 a.m. March 3 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Pierson Street.
* A tablet computer worth $600 was reported stolen between 5:45 p.m. March 3 and 5:45 p.m. March 4 from Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
* Items worth $152, including personal checks, money and track shoes, were reported stolen March 6. The theft occurred March 1 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Railton Street.