Gahanna police responded to a report of two customers arguing in the lobby of a business in the 300 block of Stoneridge Lane, according to a report received at 12:36 a.m. March 15.
Two females tried to instigate an argument and/or physical altercation. When the reporting party didn't want to argue, the others left the scene prior to police arrival, reports stated.
In another incident, a customer was reported for refusing to leave a business in the 1000 block of Cherry Bottom Road, according to a report received at 11:32 a.m. March 9. She also threatened to hit the manager in the face, reports said. She eventually went outside, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A Highmeadow Drive resident reported animal cruelty at 4:17 p.m. March 12. A dog had gotten loose and ran after another dog. The owner grabbed it by the collar and lifted it off the ground to carry it back to the house, reports said.
* A Penny Lane resident reported hearing ongoing loud noises and hammering that began at 2 a.m., according to a report received at 11:13 a.m. March 12. A neighbor was fixing a water bed, according to reports.
* A Clotts Road resident reported hearing screams to the east of her residence for the preceding 20 minutes, according to a complaint received at 5:33 a.m. March 12. Units on the scene determined the sound was coming from an injured animal, reports said.
* A Waveland Drive resident reported juveniles were left alone in the apartment above her, and she said they were being loud, according to a report received at 8:31 p.m. March 9. She said she thought they were young to be left alone, reports said.
* A man stole cigarettes from a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 4:49 p.m. March 9.
* A cashier confiscated a $100 counterfeit bill from a customer at a business in the 300 block of Agler Road, according to a report received at 2:30 a.m. March 9.