Delaware County Sheriff's deputies earlier this month received separate reports of motor-vehicle theft and theft from a vehicle within a few hours from residents who live on the same Orange Township street.
A man contacted authorities shortly after 7:45 a.m. March 13 to report someone had stolen his vehicle between 7 p.m. March 12 and 7:45 a.m. March 13 from the 8700 block of Oak Village Boulevard. Investigators have not identified any suspects in the case, according to sheriff's reports.
The stolen vehicle is valued at $15,000, reports said.
A man contacted deputies shortly after 12:45 p.m. March 13 to report someone stole sunglasses valued at $200 and $50 cash earlier that day from his vehicle parked in the 8900 block of the same street. No suspects have been identified in the case, according to sheriff's reports.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* Deputies responded to a report of theft about 2:30 p.m. March 11 at a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue in Orange Township. An unknown suspect stole $535 worth of clothing from the business between 7:15 and 7:45 p.m. March 9, according to sheriff's reports.
* Deputies responded to a report of theft shortly before 5:30 p.m. March 14 at a business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike in Orange Township. Deputies arrested a 22-year-old Columbus woman on a charge of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, and recovered a drone, a home-theater system and other items, together valued at $417, according to sheriff's reports.
* A car struck a second vehicle shortly before 7:15 p.m. March 10 on Columbus Pike near its intersection with Lewis Center Road in Orange Township, according to sheriff's reports. The driver of the first vehicle reportedly was attempting to back into a turn lane and conduct a U-turn to avoid a separate crash ahead.
The driver of the first vehicle was cited for improper backing, reports said.
* Deputies responded to a crash shortly before 3:15 p.m. March 14 at the intersection of East Orange and South Old State roads in Orange Township. The driver of a car at the eastern leg of the intersection failed to yield to a westbound vehicle while attempting to make a left-hand turn, according to sheriff's reports.
One passenger suffered minor injuries in the crash, reports said.
* A woman reported she found a bag of drug paraphernalia about 1:30 p.m. March 15 in the 7300 block of Holderman Street in Orange Township. A deputy placed the bag in the sheriff's office's evidence room for destruction, according to sheriff's reports.