Two vehicles sustained disabling damage when a semitrailer and an SUV collided at a Liberty Township intersection.
Delaware County Sheriff's deputies responded about 5:30 p.m. March 24 to a report of a crash at the intersection of Columbus Pike and Cheshire Road.
The driver of the northbound semitrailer did not stop for a red light and struck the SUV, whose driver was attempting to make a left turn onto Cheshire Road, according to sheriff's reports.
Both vehicles suffered major damage to their front-ends in the "near head-on" crash, according to sheriff's reports.
The driver of the semitrailer was uninjured, and the driver of the SUV sustained "non-incapacitating" injuries and was transported from the scene by to an Orange Township medical center by the Liberty Township Fire Department, reports said.
The driver of the semitrailer was cited for failure to obey a traffic-control device, while the driver of the SUV was cited for failure to yield, according to sheriff's reports.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* A man reported burglary occurred between 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. March 24 in the 8900 block of Oak Village Boulevard in Orange Township.
Someone broke into a residence through a side door and stole a video-game console valued at $100, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business in the 5600 block of Columbus Pike in Berlin Township reported theft occurred about 4:15 p.m. March 27. Someone reportedly stole lottery tickets valued at $238 and $100 cash from the business, according to sheriff's reports.
Investigators have identified a suspect in the case, reports said.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 10 p.m. March 24 and noon March 25 in the 900 block of Bayridge Drive in Orange Township. Someone stole a ladder valued at $115 from a vehicle, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business in the 300 block of Venture Drive in Orange Township reported vandalism occurred sometime before 9:15 a.m. March 21.
Someone caused $500 worth of damage by drilling a hole into a vehicle's brake line, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported theft from a vehicle occurred between 1 p.m. March 28 and 2:30 p.m. March 30 in the 7700 block of Green Meadows Drive in Orange Township. Someone reportedly stole two batteries valued together at $340 from the vehicle, according to sheriff's reports.