A juvenile boy, age and address not provided, was charged with providing a place for underage consumption of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol after police responded to an anonymous tip that minors were drinking at a residence in the 2200 block of Adner Court at 8 p.m. March 25.
According to police, officers found the boy and a juvenile girl, age and address not provided, intoxicated and with alcohol. The girl was not charged.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* A watch valued at $2,000 and between $2,500 and $3,000 in cash were stolen from an Upper Arlington man's unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the 2600 block of Andover Road between 10 p.m. March 21 and 8 a.m. March 22.
* A 33-year-old Upper Arlington man was charged with assault and domestic violence after an incident involving a woman at a residence in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive at 4:01 p.m. March 27.
* A 23-year-old Lancaster, Ohio, man was charged with possession of a drug abuse instrument following a traffic stop at the intersection of Fishinger and Kenny roads at 8:26 a.m. March 27.
According to police, the man's vehicle contained hypodermic needles, a glass pipe, a metal spoon, a Q-tip and a plastic bag and plastic trays with a white, powdery substance on them.
* Patio chairs valued at $400 were stolen from a front porch in the 1700 block of Barrington Road between 1 and 2:22 p.m. March 26.
* A 30-year-old Dublin, Ohio, man was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly yelling profanities at passing cars while intoxicated near the intersection of West Lane Avenue and Asbury Drive at 10:50 p.m. March 25.
* A binder valued at $25 and a lunch bag valued at $20 were taken from a vehicle while parked in the 4200 block of Chaucer Lane between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. March 24.
* A woman's bicycle valued at $19.99 was stolen from the 1800 block of West Henderson Road between 5 and 8:30 p.m. March 22.
* A man's bicycle valued at $1,700 was stolen from a garage in the 2100 block of Fairfax Road between midnight March 13 and 11:59 p.m. March 21.
* A housing company in the 2300 block of North Bank Drive reported someone forged three checks valued at $4,318.26, $4,174.38 and $1,963.22 and cashed them at two different banks on March 22.