A man who lives in the 300 block of East Jeffrey Place said his residence was burglarized between 3 and 4:30 p.m. April 19 and more than $133,000 worth of property had been stolen.
The missing items include $120,000 worth of jewelry and $10,000 in cash, along with a rifle and clothing, according to Columbus police reports.
In other recent Clintonville-area reports:
* A laptop computer, a cellphone, a wallet, a checkbook, a credit card and keys were stolen in a burglary in the 100 block of East Longview Avenue that was reported April 19. The victim said someone entered her home through the unlocked front door between 4 and 5 p.m. that day.
* A witness told police she observed a man with a hand in his pants staring at female patrons of the Whetstone branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, 3909 N. High St., between 4:05 and 5:34 p.m. April 18.
An officer also responded to a complaint at the library at 3:19 p.m. April 13 regarding a man exposing his genitals.
* An officer was dispatched to the 3500 block of North High Street at 6:25 p.m. April 16 to take a report of a suspect having "flashed people" at that location.
* A business in the 4900 block of North High Street was broken into at 3:51 a.m. April 16. Reports said an undisclosed number of cigarettes were taken.
* A $3,500 all-terrain vehicle was reported stolen at 4:40 p.m. April 16 from a home in the 400 block of East Jeffrey Place.
* Silverware and plates valued at $6,000 were stolen during a break-in reported April 15 in the 100 block of West Jeffrey Place. The victim said the crime occurred between March 1 and April 14.
* Copper downspouts worth $1,200 were removed from a business in the 4400 block of North High Street between 11 p.m. April 12 and 6 a.m. April 13, according to reports.