• At 2:05 p.m. April 7, a resident of Valley Drive reported identity theft.
• At 8:16 p.m. April 7, Marysville Division of Police responded to a business on Columbus Avenue, where someone had brought a firearm into an establishment that does not permit firearms.
• At 5:14 p.m. April 8, a 36-year-old Marysville woman throwing rocks at a house was arrested for assault on Cherry Street.
• At 6:59 p.m. April 8, a 62-year-old Marysville man was cited for disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and unconscious, lying beside a truck in a parking lot on North Main Street.
• At 5:44 p.m. April 8, a driver reported damage to his vehicle while parked at a business on North Main Street.
• At 6:11 p.m. April 9, three juveniles were found to have been trespassing at a construction site on Professional Parkway.
• At 12:17 a.m. April 9, a theft was reported from a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard.
• At 1:29 p.m. April 10, a 27-year-old Marysville man was arrested for theft of DVDs from a business on South Plum Street.
• At 1:44 p.m. April 10, a resident of West Ninth Street reported a burglary.
• At 2:54 p.m. April 10, a resident of East Sixth Street reported theft from a motor vehicle.
• At 4:26 p.m. April 10, a resident of Sumac Drive reported theft of a cellphone.
• At 8:23 p.m. April 10, a 49-year-old Marysville man was cited for having an open container in a motor vehicle.
• At 4:10 p.m. April 11, a resident of Wilderness Drive reported theft of money from a motor vehicle.
• At 3:10 a.m. April 12, a 35-year-old Mount Victory man was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 8:08 p.m. April 12, an employee of a business on East Eighth Street reported a theft.
• At 7:42 a.m. April 7, in the 21000 block of Raymond Road, the driver of a 2012 Honda Accord struck several mailboxes
• At 9:43 a.m. April 7, a deputy met with a Taylor Road resident to investigate a fraudulent check that was used to pay for furniture for sale on Craigslist.
• At 4:55 p.m. April 7, a resident in the 27000 block of state Route 31 reported the theft of a license plate that was stolen from a 2004 Ford F-150.
• At 7:31 p.m. April 7, as a result of a traffic stop on state Route 736 near Fladt Road, a deputy charged a juvenile driver with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 1:15 a.m. April 8, deputies responded to a residence in the 20000 block of Peoria
Loop Road to investigate a fight involving two men.
• At 8:43 a.m. April 8, a business in the 7400 block of Industrial Parkway reported the theft of two truck tailgates.
• At 8:47 p.m. April 8, as a result of a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near Delaware Avenue, a deputy charged a 39-year-old Galloway man and a 39-year-old Columbus man with possession of marijuana.
• At 11:53 p.m. April 8, as a result of a traffic stop on East Fourth Street in Marysville, a deputy charged a 22-year-old woman from Marysville with driving under suspension and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• At 3:17 a.m. April 9, deputies were sent to a residence in the 26000 block of state Route 739 for an intoxicated person causing a disturbance. After further investigation, an 18-year-old Raymond man was arrested for a probation violation.
• At 4:10 p.m. April 9, a deputy responded to Hinton Mill Road near Fish Road to investigate a property damage crash involving a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox that drove off the road and into a ditch.
• At 1:03 a.m. April 10, in the 28000 block of state Route 31, a deputy checked on a disabled vehicle blocking the roadway. After further investigation, a 31-year-old Marysville man was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence. He was transported to the sheriff’s office.
• At 7:46 a.m. April 10, in the 16000 block of Middleburg-Plain City Road, the driver of a 2017 Ford Escape struck a deer.
• At 8:25 a.m. April 10, on the U.S. Route 33 off ramp to state Route 739, the driver of a 2017 Freightliner box truck struck the back of a 2010 Honda Accord.
• At 9:40 a.m. April 10, a deputy responded to the intersection of Collins Road and
Middleburg-Plain City Road to investigate a property-damage crash involving a 2000 Kenworth semitrailer that was hauling farm equipment. A hydraulic hose broke loose from the farm implement, which then caused a part of the implement to strike a utility pole.
• At 11:49 a.m. April 10, deputies responded to a residence on May Street in Magnetic Springs for a person shooting a gun in the village. After further investigation, a 70-year-old Magnetic Springs man was charged with discharging firearms in the village.
• At 6:02 p.m. April 10, at the intersection of state Routes 31 and 347, the driver of a 2002 Honda Accord struck the back of a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado. The juvenile driver of the Accord was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.
• At 3:33 p.m. April 11, a resident in the 9000 block of Monterey Drive reported identity theft involving four fraudulently obtained credit cards.
• At 3:31 p.m. April 12, at the intersection of state Route 161 and Cosgray Road, a 2014 Dodge Caravan was struck from behind by the driver of a 2003 Toyota Corolla.
• At 7:47 p.m. April 12, in the 23000 block of state Route 4, the driver of a 1999 Mazda Protege ES struck the back of a 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe. The driver of the Mazda, a 20-year-old Richwood man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.
• At 1:29 a.m. April 13, a deputy and emergency crews responded to a residence in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 for a possible overdose with CPR in progress. One person was transported to Memorial Health Hospital.
• At 9:39 a.m. April 13, a deputy was sent to a residence in the 18000 block of Pottersburg Road in reference to theft of a meter.