A Union County sheriff’s deputy helped move a disabled car but then arrested the occupants afterward.
At 5:09 p.m. April 24 while on patrol, a deputy stopped to help a disabled motorist on Industrial Parkway near Hillcrest Drive.
After pushing the vehicle out of the roadway, the vehicle occupants were found with drug paraphernalia, according to the report.
A 23-year-old man and a 24-year-old man, both of Marysville, were charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
In other recent incident reports:
• At 2:50 a.m. April 21, a 48-year-old Marysville man was cited for use of fictitious vehicle plates.
• At 7:04 p.m. April 21, a resident of Ash Street reported damage to a motor vehicle.
• At 7:07 a.m. April 22, a 26-year-old Milford Center man was arrested on Mill Park Drive for aggravated menacing.
• At 10:36 a.m. April 22, a resident of Restoration Drive reported identity theft.
• At 12:56 p.m. April 22, a business on Coleman’s Crossing reported theft of merchandise.
• At 7:51 p.m. April 22, a resident of Oak Knoll Drive was transported to Memorial Hospital after use of a controlled substance.
• At 11:08 p.m. April 23, a 21-year-old Marysville woman was arrested on Hemlock Drive for assault.
• At 5:15 p.m. April 24, a resident of East Fifth Street reported identity theft.
• At 9:42 p.m. April 24, a resident of Boerger Road reported theft of a wallet from a motor vehicle.
• At 1:32 p.m. April 25, a business on Columbus Avenue reported a theft.
• At 11:19 a.m. April 25, a business on West Fifth Street reported a theft.
• At 4:07 p.m. April 25, a business on East Fourth Street reported fraudulent checks.
• At 12:27 a.m. April 26, a 34-year-old Raymond woman was cited for disorderly conduct on Second Street.
• At 3:25 p.m. April 26, an 18-year-old Marysville man was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 9:47 a.m. April 27, Marysville High School reported telecommunication harassment after a 14-year-old girl reported being involved in a texting conversation with an anonymous person through an app known as KIK. The conversation became sexual in nature and made the girl uncomfortable. She stopped contact and became concerned, according to the report.
• At 2:20 p.m. April 27, a resident of Village Drive reported a theft from a motor vehicle.
• At 2:44 p.m. April 27, a 21-year-old Springfield woman was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 4:51 p.m. April 27, an employee of a business on U.S. Route 36 reported a theft.
• At 5:50 p.m. April 27, a resident of Woodcrest Drive reported theft from a motor vehicle.
• At 2:53 a.m. April 28, a 22-year-old Mount Sterling man was arrested for assault on North Plum Street after a 41-year-old man was found unconscious in the road.
• At 7:27 a.m. April 21, a gas stove was stolen from a home under construction in the 9900 block of Veronica Drive.
• At 10:36 a.m. April 21, a deputy was sent to a farm in the 15000 block of Martin Welch
Road to investigate littering in a wooded area.
• At 11:43 a.m. April 21 at a residence in the 17000 block of state Route, a dog bite resulted in minor injuries to two people.
• At 3:53 p.m. April 21 at the intersection of Industrial Parkway and U.S. Route 42, a
2014 Kia Sorrento was struck by a 2007 Buick Lacrosse. The driver of the Buick, a 78-year-old Warren woman, was issued a traffic citation for failure to obey a traffic-control device.
• At 1:17 p.m. April 22, a resident in the 9400 block of Woodbine Way reported a burglary where a gas stove was stolen.
• At 4:15 p.m. April 22, a resident in the 9400 block of Hinton Mill Road reported a burglary.
• At 10:18 a.m. April 23, a resident in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported the theft of prescription medication.
• At 1:58 p.m. April 23, a deputy was sent to a property in the 10000 block of Industrial
Parkway to investigate the theft of a utility trailer with a zero-turn lawn mower.
• At 11:28 p.m. April 23 in the 34000 block of state Route 31, a 2016 Honda HR-V struck a deer.
• At 10:55 a.m. April 24, a deputy investigated the theft of a utility trailer loaded with rolled pipe that was parked near the intersection of Northwest Parkway and Darby Pottersburg Road.
• At 11 a.m. April 24 on the U.S. Route 33 exit ramp to U.S. Route 42, a 2005 Volvo XC9 struck the back of a 2003 Chevrolet Venture.
• At 12:51 p.m. April 24, a business in the 7000 block of Montgomery Drive reported the theft of a generator.
• At 12:06 p.m. April 25 in the 15000 block of Boundary Road, a 2016 Dodge Ram struck a 2005 GMC Truck.
• At 3:05 p.m. April 25, a deputy met with a business owner regarding drugs and drug paraphernalia that were found in a vehicle that was repossessed from North Darby Coe Road.
• At 3:49 a.m. April 26 at a residence on Oak Street in Broadway, crews responded to reports of an unresponsive 62-year-old man. The Union County coroner was called to the scene, and the man was pronounced dead apparently of natural causes.
• At 6:21 a.m. April 26 at a residence in the 31000 block of Osborne Road, crews responded to an unresponsive 31-year-old woman. The Union County coroner was called to the scene, and the woman was pronounced dead. The Franklin County coroner is performing an autopsy to determine cause of death but the Union County coroner’s office said nothing at the scene suggested foul play. The autopsy is expected to be back in eight to 12 weeks.
• At 10:23 a.m. April 26, deputies went to a residence on Railroad Street in Milford Center to investigate the theft and misuse of a debit card.
• At 8:21 p.m. April 26, the theft of money and a book bag from a vehicle was reported at a park on East State Street in Milford Center.
• At 9:25 p.m. April 26 in the 9600 block of U.S. Route 42, a 2010 Scion TC struck two dogs in the roadway.