An aggravated robbery was reported at 8:45 p.m. April 23 at Homewood Suites, 3841 Park Mill Run Drive.
An employee told the Hilliard Division of Police a "heavy-built" man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt entered the lobby of the hotel and pointed a gun at him.
The man demanded and took $166 from the cash register and fled, said Hilliard Lt. Ron Clark.
As of April 28, no arrest had been made.
In other recent incident reports from Hilliard police:
* A resident in the 4600 block of Hillcrest Street South reported a burglary between noon and 2 p.m. April 23.
Police found no visible signs of forced entry, but a woman told police an audio-speaker system, half of a sectional couch and "sex toys" were stolen.
Property loss was reported at $850.
Police already have made an arrest in connection with the burglary.
* A "robotic lawn mower" worth $2,500 was reported stolen between 12:15 and 7 a.m. April 24 from a residence in the 5200 block of Conklin Drive.
* The center grille of a vehicle was reported stolen between 7:30 a.m. April 24 and 2:30 p.m. April 25 a Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
Property loss was reported at $200.
* A vehicle's registration and insurance card were reported stolen between 1 and 7:30 a.m. April 25 from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Grand Drive.
* A 36-year-old woman told police $5 was stolen from her vehicle between 7:30 a.m. April 24 and 2:30 p.m. April 25 from a vehicle in the 4800 block of Nadine Park Drive.
No damage to the vehicle was reported.
* A 33-year-old was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at Lyman Drive and David Meeks Way.
* An 18-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and drug abuse at 3:15 a.m. April 23 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.