Delaware County Sheriff's deputies arrested two Delaware men on misdemeanor charges last month after responding to a report of suspicious activity at a Delaware Township residence.
Deputies responded shortly before 11:30 a.m. April 24 to a report of a potential burglary in process in the 500 block of Braumiller Road.
After deputies arrived and checked the property, they saw three people "driving back past the residence," according to sheriff's reports. Deputies arrested two of the three individuals -- a 42-year-old Delaware man and a 49-year-old Delaware man -- on charges of trespassing, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, reports said.
The 42-year-old man also faces a charge of driving under suspension, a first-degree misdemeanor, according to sheriff's reports.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* Deputies responded to a burglary alarm shortly after 3 a.m. April 16 at the Delaware Area Career Center, 4565 Columbus Pike in Liberty Township. Someone caused $75 worth of damage to a trailer's door and window, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported a burglary took place between noon April 14 and noon April 18 in the 6900 block of Kellogg Drive in Concord Township. Someone stole a saw valued at $600 and an air compressor worth $160 from a garage, reports said.
* A woman reported theft from a vehicle occurred between 6 p.m. April 20 and 8 a.m. April 21 in the 7000 block of Kellogg Drive in Concord Township. Someone stole a wallet valued at $40 containing multiple credit cards from the car, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported theft from a vehicle took place between 8 p.m. April 20 and 4:30 a.m. April 21 in the 4600 block of Seven Lakes Place in Concord Township. Someone stole a wallet valued at $5 and two credit cards from the car, reports said.
* A man reported theft from a vehicle occurred between 8:30 p.m. April 23 and 7:30 a.m. April 24 in the 4700 block of Cherry Glen Drive in Concord Township. Someone broke into a car and stole a gun worth $550, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported someone vandalized a vehicle between 6 p.m. April 26 and 8:45 a.m. April 27 in the 3100 block of Autumn Applause Drive in Orange Township. Someone caused $1,000 worth of damage to the car's front and rear driver-side doors, according to sheriff's reports.
* Deputies responded to a crash about 2:30 p.m. April 26 at the intersection of Columbus Pike and Hyatts Road in Berlin Township. The driver of a truck with a horse trailer attempted to turn left from Hyatts Road onto Columbus Pike and was struck by a southbound car, reports said.
Both cars suffered disabling damage and the driver of the car reported minor knee and head injuries but declined transportation to a hospital, according to reports. The driver of the truck was cited for failure to yield, reports said.