More than $3,000 in property was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 5600 block of Dumfries Court West.
A Richwood man told police at 3:16 p.m. June 19 someone stole $3,760 in property, including clothing and medication from his vehicle.
In other Dublin police reports:
* A Wadsworth woman at 10:38 a.m. June 21 told police someone stole $235 in property including medical equipment from her vehicle in the 5100 block of Upper Metro Place.
* A resident in the 5700 block of Strathmore Lane at 10:12 a.m. June 21 told police someone stole $300 in cash and $16 in property, including a purse or wallet from her home.
* At 5:05 a.m. June 21, $2,000 in property was stolen from from a vehicle in the 4700 block of Belfield Drive.
The suspect was described as a male, about 5 feet 11 inches tall.
* Police were notified of a burglary after 10:47 a.m. June 19 at a home in the 5900 block of Baronscourt Way in which $1,050 in property was stolen, including a golf range finder, golf clubs, a camera and a collectable cooler.
* A 33-year-old man was cited for possession of drug abuse instruments June 18 in the 6000 block of Perimeter Lakes Drive.
* A 28-year-old Mansfield woman was cited with possession of drug abuse instruments at 2:31 a.m. June 18 after police investigated a report of theft in the 400 block of Metro Place and found narcotics paraphernalia.
* A 24-year-old woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia June 18 in the 400 block of Metro Place North.
* A 23-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse June 18 in the 6100 block of Holywell Drive.
* Two men, ages 29 and 25, were arrested for disorderly conduct June 17 in the 3800 block of Hard Road.
* A 26-year-old Dublin man was arrested on aggravated robbery and simple assault charges at 1:40 p.m. June 16 in the 6000 block of Glenfinnan Court.
The man is alleged to have stolen $800 in firearms.
* A 19-year-old Dublin man was cited for offenses involving underage persons when police found he was in possession of alcohol at 4:26 a.m. June 16 in the 3000 block of Dunlavin Way.
* Dublin police June 16 were notified that a vehicle was stolen in the 5800 block of Castleknock Road.
* Police on June 15 were notified someone attempted to fill a fake prescription at a business in the 300 block of West Bridge Street.