Hilliard Division of Police officers arrested an 18-year-old man on a felony charge of burglary at 4 a.m. July 1 after he allegedly entered a residence in the 5200 block of Conklin Drive without permission.
The man was known to the homeowners but was not permitted to be there, said Lt. Ron Clark.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A burglary was reported between 5 and 9:30 p.m. July 1 at a residence in the 4700 block of Brixston Drive. No property loss was reported.
* A 2017 Chevrolet Equinox worth $27,000 was reported stolen between 3:30 and 9:30 a.m. July 2 from a residence in the 6200 block of Janes Way.
The vehicle contained items worth $4,000, including golf clubs, shoes, pocket knives, prescription glasses and children's car seats, according to the report.
The unoccupied vehicle was recovered using a remote GPS and communications service, Clark said.
* A 1999 Honda Civic worth $1,200 was reported stolen between 8:30 and 11 p.m. July 3 from the 4600 block of Point Pleasant Drive.
Property loss, including a purse and key, was reported at $24.
The vehicle later was recovered.
* Two sewing machines, estimated to be worth $5,500, were stolen between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. July 5 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* Wheels and tires, a leaf blower and a trimmer, all worth an estimated $3,300, were reported stolen between 10 p.m. June 29 and 7 a.m. June 30 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Medinah Drive.
* A designer purse containing a debit card and money was reported stolen between midnight and 2 p.m. July 3 from a vehicle in the 6100 block of Parkmeadow Lane.
Property loss was reported at $106.
* A purse containing a wallet and credit cards was reported stolen between 1 a.m. July 4 and 10 a.m. July 5 from a vehicle in the 4800 block of Castlestone Drive.