Hilliard Division of Police officers made a string of arrests on drug-related charges at the end of last month.
Officers arrested a 40-year-old man for felony possession of heroin at 5:30 p.m. July 22 at the Franklin County Fairgrounds, 4100 Columbia St.
Franklin County Sheriff's Office deputies at the fair alerted Hilliard officers that a intoxicated patron was being held at one of the gates, Hilliard Lt. Ron Clark said.
Officers discovered the man had heroin. He also was wanted on a warrant from the Muskingum County Sheriff's Office for passing bad checks.
On the same day, police arrested a 54-year-old man for misdemeanor possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 5 p.m. July 22 in the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
In addition, a 20-year-old woman was arrested for felony drug abuse at 11:30 p.m. July 25 in the 4800 block of Jeannette Road.
Officers responded to a report of a suspicious person at the location and determined the woman had drug paraphernalia, Clark said.
On July 23, a 21-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 12:10 a.m. at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270 and an 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 1:10 a.m. at Britton Parkway and Clara Circle.
In the latter incident, the driver allegedly was involved in a hit-skip accident on I-270 and witnesses described the vehicle for officers.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A burglary was reported between 1 and 2:30 p.m. July 21 from the 3600 block of Heritage Club Drive. Doses of oxycodone were reported stolen.
* An MP3 player and money were reported stolen between 2 p.m. July 11 and 2 p.m. July 21 from the 4400 block of Reynolds Drive. Property loss was reported at $246.
* A breaking and entering was reported at a business in the 3700 block of Parkway Lane. The business reported $70 was stolen at 10:55 p.m. July 21.
* A woman told police a cellphone and cellphone case worth $320 were reported stolen between noon and 3 p.m. July 22 from the 4800 block of Princess Diana Court.
* A tablet computer worth $790 was reported stolen between 2 and 4 p.m. July 22 from the 4700 block of Tremont Club Drive.
* Prepaid credit cards worth $1,500 were reported stolen at 11 a.m. July 26 from the 4200 block of Leppert Road.
* Tennis court straps worth $100 were reported stolen between 4 p.m. July 25 and 8:30 a.m. July 26 from Hilliard Weaver Middle School, 4600 Avery Road.