Hilliard Division of Police officers arrested a 46-year-old man for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments after executing a search warrant at 8:35 a.m. Aug. 4 at a residence in the 2700 block of Sawmill Ridge Drive in Columbus.
The search warrant at the residence was conducted in tandem with another search warrant for a residence in the 5200 block of Franklin Street in Hilliard, said Lt. Ron Clark.
No arrests were made at the Franklin Street residence Aug. 4 but items were seized, Clark said.
The search warrants stemmed from an investigation involving other agencies that could not be identified, he said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 34-year-old man was arrested at 3 a.m. Aug. 6 for disorderly conduct in the 5300 block of Old Creek Lane.
The man was in the front yard of his parent's residence yelling, and after he could not be calmed, he was taken into custody, police said.
Officers found and impounded drug paraphernalia at the residence, but no related charges were filed.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for underage possession of alcohol Aug. 4 in the 4100 block of Leppert Road.
* Tools worth $500 were reported stolen between 9 p.m. July 31 and 9 a.m. Aug. 1 from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Huckleberry Court.
* A bicycle worth $150 was reported stolen at 9:50 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 4100 block of Main Street.
* A woman told police $16 was stolen between 9:15 a.m. and 12:10 p.m. Aug. 8 in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A breaking and entering was reported between 9:30 p.m. Aug. 5 and 5 a.m. Aug. 7 in the 3200 block of Walcutt Road.