A Dublin woman walking her dog in the 5600 block of Tara Hill Drive reportedly encountered a man who exposed himself.
The woman reported the incident to Dublin police at 8:37 a.m. Aug. 8.
According to the police report, the woman was walking her dog when she passed a gold-colored Chevrolet minivan. When she heard someone yell, "Hey," she looked and saw a black man in his mid-30s in the driver's seat with his penis in his hand.
The man didn't say anything else to her, according to the report, and he drove off toward Coffman Road.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* At 12:30 p.m. Aug. 8 police responded to a report of breaking and entering in the 5100 block of Bradenton Avenue.
* A man told police Aug. 8 someone took items from his locker in the 3000 block of Hard Road.
* A man told police Aug. 8 his credit card was used at several businesses in Columbus.
* Police responded to a report of identity theft in the 6500 block of Commerce Parkway on Aug. 8.
* An 18-year-old man was cited for underage possession of alcohol Aug. 8 in the 5200 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A 27-year-old woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia Aug. 9 at Avery Muirfield and Perimeter drives.
* A man Aug. 7 told police someone vandalized his vehicle in the 5000 block of Post Road.
* Police at 9:25 a.m. Aug. 5 responded to a report of theft from a motor vehicle in the 6100 block of Post Road.
Reports said $50 worth of property, including a purse, was stolen.
* A resident in the 6200 block of Turvey Loop West reported an incident of criminal damaging at 10:04 a.m. Aug. 5.
* Police at 8:03 a.m. Aug. 5 responded to a report of theft from a motor vehicle in the 400 block of Metro Place South. Reports said $2,460 in tools and other items were stolen. On the same day police also received a report of a stolen vehicle in the same location.
* On Aug. 4 police responded to a report of an online computer scam in the 5500 block of Dublin Drive.
* Police on Aug. 4 arrested an 18-year-old man for underage possession of alcohol at the Dublin Irish Festival, 5200 Emerald Parkway.
* Police on Aug. 4 responded to a report of fraudulent activity in the 6100 block of Emerald Parkway.