Dublin police officers investigating a suspicious vehicle in a parking lot at 2:23 a.m. Sept. 20 in the 500 block of Metro Place South ended up charing two people with solicitation offenses.
According to Dublin Police Department incident reports, a 23-year-old man was charged with soliciting another for sexual activity for hire and a 32-year-old woman was arrested for soliciting.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
• Two 15-year-old boys were issued citations for telecommunications harassment Sept. 21 in the 5300 block of Tara Hill Drive.
• Theft from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway was reported at 8:02 p.m. Sept. 20. Property listed as stolen included computer hardware and software.
• Vandalism at a business in the 5800 block Eiterman Road was reported at 10:18 a.m. Sept. 19. Reports said landscaping at the business was damaged.
• A 65-year-old man was issued a citation for marijuana drug abuse Sept. 19 in the 7200 block of Muirfield Drive.
• A 20-year-old man was issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia Sept. 19 in the 5900 block of Cara Road.
• A 32-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct Sept. 19 in the 4400 block of Dublin-Granville Road.
• A 33-year-old woman was issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 19 at Sutter Parkway and Saltergate Drive.
• A Dublin man at 7:52 a.m. Sept. 18 told police someone stole $171 in property, including tools and negotiable instruments, from his vehicle in the 4300 block of Wyandotte Woods Boulevard.
• Identity theft was reported Sept. 18 in the 6800 block of Barronsmore Way.
• Telecommunications harassment was reported at 1:47 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 5900 block of Tarrin Court.
• An animal bite was reported Sept. 17 in the 100 block of West Bridge Street.
• Police at 8:05 a.m. Sept. 16 responded to a report of theft from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Reserve Drive. A laptop, valued at $1,100 was reported stolen.
• A Dublin woman at 4:04 a.m. Sept. 16 told police she was robbed of her wallet in the 5400 block of Briardale Lane.
• Dublin police at 2:49 p.m. Sept. 15 responded to a report of a theft of $12,577 in jewelry from a residence in the 6300 block of Norshire Court.