A number of vehicles were broken into last week, according to Reynoldsburg police reports.
Officers were dispatched at 8:01 a.m. Nov. 24 on a report that windows were broken out of a car parked at a business in the 2800 block of Taylor Road. The reporting officer said the rear driver's side back seat and third-row windows broken. The owner said nothing appeared to be taken from the car.
A second break-in was reported at 11:45 a.m. Nov. 24 at a business in the 2300 block of Taylor Park Drive. A man told police he caught juveniles breaking into his car and stealing items.
Officers responded to a report at 6:44 p.m. Nov. 30 about a theft from a vehicle parked at a business in the 2900 block of Taylor Square. The reporting officer said the front driver's side window was completely shattered.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A man who had an unloaded gun in his possession was found sitting in a parked car behind Taylor Road Elementary School, 8200 Taylor Road.
According to the police report, an officer observed a suspicious vehicle parked behind the school at approximately 12:05 a.m. Nov. 24.
"I made contact with the vehicle and observed that the vehicle contained two occupants," the officer wrote in the report. "One male under the age of 21 was found to be in possession of an unloaded handgun."
Police said charges are pending and the incident remains under investigation.
* Officers responded at 1:49 p.m. Nov. 24 to a call about drugs found at a business in the 8200 block of East Broad Street. The loss-protection officer at the business told police a customer found a small, black drawstring jewelry bag that contained a small vial of crystal meth.
The customer did not leave contact information and the loss-protection officer did not know where the bag was found in the store, according to the police report. The reporting officer said he took the bag and placed it with property to be destroyed. There are no suspects, police said.
* A homeowner called police at 7:26 p.m. Nov. 24 about a shooting in the 1700 block of Rosehill Road. The reporting officer said a bullet apparently entered a house through the bedroom window. Police are investigating.
* Officers checked out a suspicious vehicle parked at a business in the 2100 block of Brice Road at 11:42 p.m. Nov. 28. The reporting officer said a 21-year-old Reynoldsburg man was arrested on an outstanding warrant and found to be in possession of both marijuana and counterfeit money.
* Police investigated a case of illegal dumping at 12:14 p.m. Nov. 28 at Pine Quarry Park, 8000 Kingsley Drive. The reporting officer said he found about 12 pieces of used carpet dumped illegally in the parking lot. He said workers from the city's street department hauled the carpet away.