Whitehall police arrested a 30-year-old Mansfield man for traffic violations, OVI, receiving stolen property, obstructing official business and resisting arrest at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 18 in the 5300 block of Gatehouse Drive.
Police first observed the man, driving a 2015 BMW, commit a traffic violation at East Main Street and Fountain Lane, according to reports.
A record check indicated the vehicle was reported stolen by Dublin police
Police followed the vehicle to a driveway in the 5300 block of Gatehouse Drive.
The driver and a female passenger reportedly refused to comply with police orders.
As backup arrived, the driver fled on foot, reports said. Officers gave chase, and after the man attempted to jump a fence in the 1000 block of Great Oak Way, police used a Taser to apprehend him, according to reports.
The 21-year-old woman in the vehicle was arrested for obstructing official business, reports said.
In other recent Whitehall police reports:
* Police reported a 38-year-old man allegedly was stabbed by a known woman at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 18 in the 4000 block of Doney Street.
Upon arrival, police observed several people fleeing from the residence and a man who had been stabbed, reports said.
The man told police the mother of his child stabbed him; Whitehall medics transported him to OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
A witness told police the woman was angry after learning via social media that the victim's girlfriend was at the residence with the man's child, according to reports.
Police arrested the woman for felonious assault.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old man for theft, possession of drugs, illegal conveyance of drugs and two counts of harassment by an inmate -- all felony charges -- after responding to an incident at 12:20 a.m. Nov. 18 at Speedway, 1055 S. Hamilton Road.
An employee told police a man walked behind the store counter and took lottery tickets, then ran away.
Police distributed a description of the suspect and learned a man matching that description reportedly stole lottery tickets from another Speedway store in the 4900 block of East Main Street.
A license-plate number was recorded at the second location, reports said.
Police found the car at a business in the 5100 block of East Main Street and detained the suspect as he was cashing lottery tickets, according to reports.
Police searched the man and found he had 73 lottery tickets, together worth $1,370, along with $847 in cash, reports said.
While police were arresting the man, he reportedly became combative with officers, who used Mace to subdue him.
At the police station, officers placed the man in a spit hood and a restraint chair, reports said.
Officers also discovered a plastic bag in the man's underwear. The bag contained 42 tablets of controlled substances, including prescription medications, reports said.
* Police reported a robbery at 7 p.m. Nov. 18 at Yearling Road Market, 516 S. Yearling Road.
An employee told police a man wearing a black zip-up hoodie, black pants, gloves and a mask approached the counter and pointed a gun at her.
The man, described as being in his late teens or early 20s, 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 11 inches tall and with a slim build, demanded and took $1,500 before running away, police said.
* Police arrested a 17-year-old boy for burglary and possession of drugs at 2:40 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 100 block of Little Flower Lane.
* Burglaries were reported at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 4200 block of Doney Street; at 1:55 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 4000 block of Seigman Avenue; at 4:40 p.m. Nov. 25 in the 4600 block of Kae Avenue; and at 4:15 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 4200 block of Beechrun Road.
* Thefts were reported at 12:35 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 4100 block of Etna Street; at 9:30 a.m. Nov. 28 in the 4900 block of Dimson Drive South; and at 1:40 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 900 block of Ross Road.
* Police arrested a 15-year-old boy for assault and disorderly conduct at 12:30 p.m. Nov. 27 at Rosemore Middle School, 4800 Langley Ave.
* Assaults were reported at 1:10 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 4200 block of Yearling Circle; and at 12:25 a.m. Nov. 30 in the 4700 block of East Main Street.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 5:05 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 1000 block of Pierce Avenue.
* Property destruction was reported at 10:15 a.m. Nov. 24 in the 400 block of South Hamilton Road; and at 5:05 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 3600 block of East Main Street.