Hilliard Division of Police officers are investigating a burglary in which a family member is a suspect.
A burglary was reported between midnight Dec. 1 and 6:50 a.m. Dec. 2 at a residence on the 5400 block of Shadow Glen Court.
The resident was at work when the burglary occurred and it is believed a family member entered the house through an unlocked door.
A white-gold ring and a laptop computer were reported stolen. Property loss was reported at $1,000.
As of Dec. 11, no arrest had been made, said Lt. Ron Clark.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* An attempted burglary and criminal damaging were reported between 6:45 a.m. and 2 p.m. Dec. 6 at a residence on the 4700 block of Drayton Road.
Someone lifted an unlocked garage door and then kicked open a door leading from the garage to the residence.
Nothing appeared disturbed and no property was reported stolen at the time of the incident, police said.
* Golf clubs, a laptop computer, basketballs, a duffel bag and a garage-door opener were reported stolen between 7 and 7:40 p.m. Dec. 5 from a vehicle parked on the 5400 block of Grand Drive. Property loss was reported at $2,420.
* A woman told police Dec. 2 that $1,350 was stolen from a residence on the 4800 block of Ashleigh Drive. The theft occurred between Sept. 28 and Nov. 6, according to the report.
* A purse containing a wallet, credit cards and debit cards was reported stolen between 5:30 and 6 p.m. Dec. 5 from a vehicle parked on the 3300 block of Portrush Avenue. Property loss was reported at $350.
* License plates were reported stolen between Dec. 1 and Dec. 6 from a vehicle parked on the 4900 block of Drayton Road.
* A 32-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor criminal damaging at 2:40 a.m. Dec. 3 on the 4700 block of Crystal Lake Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 1 p.m. Dec. 4 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Hyde Park Drive.
* A 21-year-old man and 24-year-old man were arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 3:50 p.m. Dec. 6 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.