A 41-year-old Canal Winchester man was charged with theft after being arrested at 2:28 p.m. Dec. 15 at a business on Postage Drive.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports, the man was issued a date for a mandatory appearance in Fairfield County Municipal Court.
Reports said the man also was issued a warning for possession of drug paraphernalia after officers found two pipes believed to be used to smoke crack cocaine.
In other recent Pickerington police incident reports:
* An employee of a business on Winderly Lane reported at 10:03 a.m. Dec. 10 that a customer stole her cell- phone.
* Representatives of a business on Postage Drive reported at 5:41 p.m. Dec. 11 a theft by an employee. Reports said an investigation of the incident continues.
* A 61-year-old Pickerington man was charged with domestic violence and assault at 9:03 Dec. 11 after an incident on Mockingbird Court.
Reports said the man was taken to the Fairfield County Jail to await arraignment.
* Officers are investigating an incident that occurred at 11:52 p.m. Dec. 11 at a business on Hill Road North.
Reports said a man had been apprehended by store personnel for shoplifting but fled in a vehicle before officers arrived.
* A 32-year-old Canal Winchester man was issued a "no-trespass" order at 6:17 p.m. Dec. 12 after he was apprehended for trying to steal items from a business on Postage Drive.
* A Pickerington High School Central student was found to be in possession of what was believed to be marijuana at 8:25 a.m. Dec. 13 at the school on Opportunity Way. Reports said officers seized what they believed to be marijuana and forwarded a request for charges to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor for review.
* A resident of Boggs Court reported at 9:26 p.m. Dec. 14 the theft of a laser projection Christmas decoration.
* A resident of Heatherbrook Circle reported at 11:44 p.m. Dec. 15 someone had altered a check, making it worth a larger amount than originally issued.
* Representatives of a financial institution on Postage Drive reported at 3:59 p.m. Dec. 15 that someone was trying to cash a fraudulent check.
Reports said a 31-year-old Kentucky man was arrested on a charge of passing a bad check. He was taken to the Fairfield County Jail to await arraignment.
* A representative of a business on Hill Road North reported at 1:42 p.m. Dec. 15 several thefts by people using stolen credit card information. An investigation continues.