The manager of a Big Lots store reported someone in a vehicle fired a gun at him when he was standing outside the business.
He told police he was in the back parking lot at 10:27 a.m. Jan. 8 at Big Lots, 6300 E. Livingston Ave., when someone in a large blue car drove past quickly and fired gunshots at him. Police took the report, but have no suspects.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* An employee said a customer came into a store in the 1800 block of Brice Road before 10 a.m. Jan. 6 and disputed a bill he had received. The man left, but came back later and told the employee he would return and shoot him, police reports said. The employee described the man as older, black, wearing glasses.
The reporting officer said he advised the employee to lock the door and call 911 if the man returned, according to the police report.
* A woman said a man pulled out a gun when she was attempting to sell him a cellphone at 10:34 p.m. Jan. 8 at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Rosehill Road.
She told police she and her boyfriend met two men to sell the phone, but one pulled a pistol and snatched the phone, then both men ran into a stairwell in the apartment building. She described the man with the gun as tall, black, wearing an Afro hairstyle and black hoodie and the second man as short and black, wearing dreadlocks and a gray and black hoodie.
* A man reported at 7:02 a.m. Jan. 6 his car was stolen from his residence on Retton Road. He told officers he was warming up his car, then went inside his house. When he came out, the 2014 maroon Ford Fusion was gone.
* Another car was stolen while the owner was standing nearby. He told police at 1:33 p.m. Jan. 7 that he arranged to meet someone at a business in the 2400 block of Brice Road, to sell items he had posted online. He got out of his car in the business parking lot to talk to two men while the car was running. One of the men got into his car and drove it away, he told police. He described the man as black, wearing a red hoodie. The car was a dark blue Dodge Neon.
* A man reported at 3:39 p.m. Jan. 7 that he met another man on Pine Tree Lane to attempt to sell a PlayStation 4. He told police the man, described as "young and black," grabbed the game out of his hand and jumped into a maroon Dodge, then drove away.
* A man trying to sell a cellphone at 3 p.m. Jan. 7 at an arranged meeting place on Common Roads North said an unknown black man wearing a multicolored hat and gray sweatshirt snatched the phone out of his hand and ran away.