An intoxicated man discovered Jan. 18 wandering in a parking lot was arrested by Pickerington police after they learned he was wanted on an arrest warrant for failure to appear in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports a suspicious person was reported at 10:55 p.m. in the 100 block of Hereford Drive.
Officers reported they found a 31-year-old man who was walking around a parking lot with no apparent destination. They said the man was intoxicated and carrying a bottle of liquor.
The man was arrested on the outstanding warrant and taken to the Fairfield County jail.
In other recent Pickerington police incident reports:
* A women went to the Pickerington Police Station, 1311 Refugee Roadat 6:51 p.m. Jan. 14 to report contents of her wallet were stolen when she lost the wallet at a business on Hill Road North.
The incident is being investigated.
* A Tremoss Street resident went to the police station at 5:05 p.m. Jan. 15 to report someone had stolen and later cashed a money order. The incident is being investigated.
* Officers were called to a restaurant on Winderly Lane at 9:47 p.m. Jane. 15 on a report two female employees were involved in a fight.
Reports said the 17-year-old and 18-year-old involved in the fight both declined medical treatment and neither wished to pursue charges.
* A resident of Banbridge Street went to the police station at 12:50 p.m. Jan. 16 to report someone slashed a tire on a vehicle that was parked in her garage. The incident is being investigated
* Officers received a report of an unruly juvenile at 9:09 p.m. Jan. 16 on Yale Circle.
Reports said the juvenile had been physically violent toward household members. The youth was removed from the residence and taken to a Franklin County Children Services facility
* A Timber Ridge Drive resident reported at 6:21 a.m. Jan. 17 someone had forced entry into his residence and stolen several items. The incident is being investigated
* A Pickerington resident reported at 8:25 a.m. Jan. 17 his vehicle parked in the lot of a business on Hill Road North had been damaged and several items had been stolen from it.
* The manager of a business on Hill Road North reported at 11:07 a.m. Jan. 17 an employee is believed to have stolen items. The incident is being investigated.
* Three males reportedly grabbed merchandise and ran from a store without paying for the items at 2:29 p.m. Jan. 17 on Stonecreek Drive North.
* Representatives of a business on Hill Road North reported at 4:37 p.m. Jan. 17 two females left the business without paying for items totaling $110.