Gahanna police recently responded to jewelry thefts that occurred at a residence and a business.
Jewelry was reported stolen between 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Jan. 26 from a Coldwell Court residence, according to a report received at 8 a.m. Jan. 27.
The resident believes someone used a garage code to gain entry, reports said.
Two rings valued at $22,000 were stolen from a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 10:43 a.m. Jan. 29. The jewelry was stolen Jan. 26, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A truck was rummaged through overnight on Waybaugh Drive, according to a report received at 11 a.m. Jan. 29.
* A revolver was reported stolen overnight from a vehicle parked on Quaker Ridge Court, according to a report received at 8:16 a.m. Jan. 29.
* Two vehicles were rummaged through overnight on Woodtree Court, according to a report received at 7:22 a.m. Jan. 29.
* A road rage incident occurred in a parking lot in the 4000 block of Morse Road, according to a complaint received at 5:32 p.m. Jan. 27. The driver of a vehicle cut off another motorist in a drive-through, reports stated. A female got out of her car and was screaming at the caller, reports said. The caller was concerned the woman would follow her, according to reports.
* Trailers were vandalized overnight at an Agler Road business, according to a report received at 1:30 p.m. Jan. 27.
* A fight was reported at a business in the 300 block of Stoneridge Lane at 12:19 a.m. Jan. 27. Those involved in the incident were asked to leave, reports said.