A Norwich Township resident told the Hilliard Division of Police a utility trailer worth $1,000 was stolen the last week of January.
The resident, who lives on the 3500 block of Kingsway Drive, reported the utility trailer was stolen from a driveway between 5 p.m. Jan. 30 and 5:45 p.m. Jan. 31.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A theft was reported Jan. 31 at a residence on Haverfield Court.
Police said the theft stemmed from a scam perpetrated on a resident, who received a check from a purported job recruiter; the recruiter told the resident the check was in amount higher than agreed upon and asked the resident to return the difference.
The check was not valid and the resident lost $1,490.
* A 29-year-old man was arrested at 4:25 a.m. Jan. 26 for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments at Avery Road and Dexter Avenue.
* An 18-year-old woman was arrested at 2:35 a.m. Jan. 28 for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance in the 3700 block of Main Street.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance 12:30 a.m. Jan. 29 at Alton Darby Creek Road and Strider Lane.
* Two men, both 18, were arrested for underage possession of alcohol at 9:35 a.m. Jan. 29 at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road. The students were arrested after they were found with soft drinks containing alcohol.
* A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle between 8:50 p.m. Jan. 25 and 6:45 a.m. Jan. 26 on the 5100 block of Stonecroft Court.
* A purse containing credit cards, a driver's license and other items, all worth a total of $137, was reported stolen between 4 and 4:05 p.m. Jan. 28 from the 3600 block of Main Street.