A man told Columbus police his vehicle was broken into between 9 and 10 p.m. Feb. 9 while it was parked outside a business in the 4900 block of Arbor Village Drive.
A $90 backpack containing a $1,200 laptop computer, a stethoscope valued at $110 and textbooks was stolen, reports said.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* A woman said her wallet may have fallen out of her coat pocket between 4 and 7 p.m. Feb. 12 near the intersection of North High Street and West Tulane Road.
In a report filed at 10:16 a.m. Feb. 13, the woman said she received a fraud alert from her bank the previous afternoon following an attempt to use her debit card.
She said the $10 wallet contained two $5 bills, a medical identification card, her driver's license and two credit cards in addition to the debit card.
* A man reported being threatened at 11:30 p.m. Feb. 14. The victim told police the next day that a person he knew issued the threat while they were in the 5100 block of North High Street.
* A $7,000 car reportedly was stolen from the 400 block of Broad Meadows Boulevard between 9 and 11 a.m. Feb. 14. The victim said the vehicle also contained her $200 cellphone.
* A man who lives in the first block of West North Broadway said he felt threatened by a voicemail he received at 9:34 a.m. Feb. 12. The victim said the other person claimed to have something for him and added he would bring his cousin along when he got off work.
"Victim stated he took that as a threat," the responding officer noted. "Victim stated he fears (the suspect) may try something. Victim stated he is in the process of moving and was trying to get out of the situation."
* A woman who lives in the 300 block of Olentangy Street contacted police at 7:07 a.m. Feb. 12 after discovering someone had removed the lug nuts from her vehicle that morning.
* An East Dunedin Road woman was charged with burglary and criminal damaging at 5:38 p.m. Feb. 11 in the 400 block of Oakland Park Avenue.
According to reports, the woman allegedly used a hammer to smash the front door window of the home, owned by her husband, with whom she no longer lives. The husband said he found his wife in an upstairs bedroom with a cut to her hand.
* A woman said all four wheels and the tires from her car were stolen while it was parked behind her home in the 400 block of Tibet Road between 7 a.m. and noon Feb. 10. The loss was estimated at $1,500.
* A man who lives in the 100 block of Beaufort Lane reported at 9:43 a.m. Feb. 10 that he had been the victim of fraud.
Between 8 a.m. Feb. 9 and 9 a.m. Feb. 10, the victim said a debit card he has in his possession was used to take $197 from his checking account via a Western Union transaction in Detroit.
* A man and a woman said they were driving to provide an Uber ride to a customer in the 4200 block of North High Street at 9:18 p.m. Feb. 9 when a suspect punched and kicked them and threw objects at their vehicle.
"The victims stated that they did not realize that the suspects were trying to stop them from leaving the scene with the suspect's daughter," according to the responding officer.
* A $25 hard hat and a birth certificate were the two items a man said he lost when another man dropped him off at a store in the Graceland Shopping Center at 5 p.m. Feb. 2. The victim told police Feb. 8 he was supposed to go into the store to get money, but that the other man drove off with his possessions still in the vehicle.
* A woman said her car was stolen from the parking lot of her apartment building in the 4900 block of Arbor Village Drive between 4:30 a.m. Feb. 7 and 11 a.m. Feb. 8. The victim said the vehicle was locked and she has the only key.