Three Pickerington youths -- two 15 years old and one 16 years old -- were arrested at 1:50 p.m. Feb. 1 when the vehicle in which they were riding crashed on Hill Road North while being pursued by law enforcement officials.
Reports said the youths tried to flee on foot from Pickerington officers after the vehicle crashed.
The vehicle had been reported stolen in Columbus and reports said police are requesting receiving stolen property and vehicle theft charges be filed against the youths.
All three juveniles were taken to the Fairfield County Juvenile Detention Center.
In other recent Pickerington Division of Police incident reports:
* A 23-year-old Columbus man was arrested on a forgery charge at 8:24 a.m. Jan. 27 on Winderly Lane after officers began investigating a report of a stolen credit card being used to make a purchase at a business.
Reports said the man was taken to the Fairfield County jail.
* A 24-year-old Georgia man who was riding in a vehicle with the first man when he was arrested was charged with drug abuse after officers reported they saw what is believed to be marijuana in view inside the vehicle.
* A Pickerington resident went to the police station on Refugee Road to turn in a gun the resident said was no longer wanted.
Reports said the gun was secured and a report was file for documentation purposes.
* Two customers of a business on Hill Road North were issued "no-trespassing" warnings at 7:06 p.m. Jan. 27.
According to reports the customers were harassing an employee.
The customers had left the location prior to officers arriving but were contacted via phone and the no-trespassing orders were served.
* A 44-year-old Westerville man was arrested at 6:23 a.m. Jan. 29 on a felony vandalism charge, a grand theft charge and a charge of possessing criminal tools after a security guard at a business on Refugee Road reported the man was stealing and vandalizing property. Reports said he was taken to the Fairfield County jail to await arraignment.
* A 22-year-old man was issued a citation for disorderly conduct for causing a disturbance at 10:01 p.m. Jan. 30 at a business on Hill Road North.
Reports said the man was causing a disturbance at the business and refusing to cooperate with officers attempting to investigate a complaint of possible drug use and fraudulent use of a credit card.
* A Lanning Street resident reported a burglary at 1:07 p.m. Jan. 31.
Reports said a large amount of items were stolen, but a list was not provided with the report.
* A 46-year-old Columbus man was issued a summons for a mandatory appearance in Fairfield County Municipal Court to answer a theft charge.
Reports said the man was arrested at 5:49 p.m. Jan. 31 for stealing items at a business on Hill Road North.
* An 18-year-old Columbus woman was issued a summons for a mandatory appearance in Pickerington Mayor's Court after she was arrested at 5:25 p.m. Feb. 1 for theft from a business on Postage Drive.