Reynoldsburg police were called to a residence on Trillium Lane at 3:56 p.m. Feb. 17 on a report that six men were yelling outside and threatening to beat up another man.
The caller told police the men "brandished a Ruger handgun and knives" and said they were "going to beat up his brother." He said the men left in a silver Honda.
Police were unable to locate the men or the vehicle.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* Officers arrested a man after a caller said she saw him and a woman "fumbling around and not acting right" in a parked car at 5:35 p.m. Feb. 18 at a business in the 2300 block of Taylor Park Drive. The caller said two young children also were in the car.
Officers took the man into custody after finding a warrant for his arrest had been issued by the Madison County Sheriff's Office for driving under suspension and not paying a $1,500 bond.
* Officers arrested a woman on theft charges after she allegedly tried to steal items at 3:36 p.m. Feb. 17 from a business in the 2400 block of Taylor Park Drive. Police reports said three active warrants for petty theft had been issued for her in Columbus and Whitehall, along with a warrant for driving under suspension.
* A caller reported at 9:43 a.m. Feb. 18 that he saw two black men leave his garage on Kingsley Drive with three gas cans.
He told police the men drove away in a four-door gray sedan, heading toward Pine Quarry Park.
* A manager at a business in the 2200 block of Baltimore-Reynoldsburg Road reported at 2:14 p.m. Feb. 20 that a customer was throwing glasses and other items and cursing at employees. The customer left before officers arrived, according to the police report.
* A caller reported at 3:22 p.m. Feb. 21 that an employee at a business in the 7100 block of East Main Street appeared to be "possibly under the influence" of something.
The caller said the employee kept telling customers to "come back behind the counter and make their own sandwich," according to the police report. By the time officers arrived, the employee had been sent home.
* A caller reported at 1:03 a.m. Feb. 23 that he saw a black man wearing a backpack pulling on the door handles of vehicles parked on Cheriton Circle. Police checked the area but did not find the suspect.
* At 2:14 a.m. Feb. 23, a caller said a black man attempted to break into his vehicle when it was parked at Astra Circle and Asden Court. He was described as being 6 feet tall, weighing 180 pounds and wearing black sweats. Officers located a person matching that description walking south on Waggoner Road, but the man "took off into the woods," according to the police report.