The Bridge Park District was the site for two incidents of criminal damaging the morning of March 7.
Construction supplies worth $600 supplies were reported damaged after a break-in in the 4500 block of Bridge Park Avenue, according to a report made to Dublin police at 7:15 a.m.
A second report at 9:46 a.m. involved criminal damaging at a business totaling $500. That incident occurred in the 6600 block of Longshore Street.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A 53-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-simple assault March 8 in the 7300 block of Clover Park Way.
* A firearm was reported found at 7:08 p.m. March 6 in the 7900 block of Avery Road.
* Criminal damaging or endangering was reported at 11:05 a.m. March 6 in the 3800 block of Hard Road, and a 41-year-old man was arrested.
* A sexual assault was reported at 3:47 p.m. March 5 at a residence in the 6000 block of Holywell Drive.
* Police at 3:51 p.m. March 5 responded to a report of a man who possibly was unconscious allegedly due to an assault in the 5000 block of Upper Metro Place.
The man was taken to Dublin Methodist Hospital for medical treatment.
* A man was cited for marijuana drug abuse March 5 on Interstate 270 eastbound.
* A 28-year-old woman was cited for marijuana drug abuse March 5 in the 5200 block of Rings Road.
* A 19-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse March 5 in the 6700 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 22-year-old man was cited for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 4 at U.S. Route 33 and Frantz Road.
* A 22-year-old man was cited for possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia March 4 in the 7100 block of Fenian Court.
* Disorderly conduct was reported at 1:40 a.m. March 3 in the 5100 block of Upper Metro Place when someone advised police of a disturbance, and police arrested a 26-year-old woman.
* A 21-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse March 3 in the 6800 block of Perimeter Drive.
* Disorderly conduct was reported at 8:40 p.m. March 2 in the 7000 block of Dublin Park Drive when police received a report of a threat made to another individual.
* A 23-year-old woman was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 2 at U.S. Route 33 West and Interstate 270 East.