A designer purse and wallet containing credit cards, debit cards, a driver's license, prescription glasses, two coin purses and $20 was reported stolen between 2:30 and 3:45 p.m. March 24 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Cosgray Road.
Property loss was reported at $1,320.
In other recent Hilliard Division of Police incident reports:
* Officers investigated a potential threat made Feb. 3 by a Hilliard Memorial Middle School student in a social-media chat with other children. After interviewing the student, police determined no charges were warranted and the student was not a threat, according to the incident report.
* A 25-year-old woman for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 12:55 a.m. March 24 at Cemetery and Lacon roads.
* A 27-year-old man for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance at 1:15 a.m. March 26 in the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A 59-year-old man for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments at 7 p.m. March 26 at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270.
* A 28-year-old woman was arrested for felony receiving stolen property at 11 p.m. March 24 in the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for felony identity fraud at 8 a.m. March 26 in the 3800 block of Parkway Lane.
* A breaking-and-entering was reported between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. March 28 at a residence in the 6800 block of Bluebird Place. A washing machine worth $500 was reported stolen.
* Prescription medication worth $16 was reported stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. March 27 from a residence in the 3600 block of Heywood Drive.