A burglary was reported between 3 p.m. March 31 and 11:45 p.m. March 31 at a residence in the 4200 block of Avery Road, according to the Hilliard Division of Police.
A video-game console and two games worth a total of $720 were reported stolen.
No signs of forced entry were observed, Sgt. Suzanne Muraco said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A watch and foreign currency were reported stolen between 10 p.m. March 29 and 7:30 a.m. March 30 from a vehicle in the 5200 block of Sara Way. Property loss was reported at $5,005.
* A wallet containing a credit card, a driver's license and money was reported stolen between 9 p.m. March 29 and 9 a.m. March 30 from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Sunlight Court. Property loss was reported at $190.
* A woman told police March 30 that a necklace, bracelet and earrings worth $2,970 were stolen between Dec. 1 and March 30 from a residence in the 3800 block of Pleasantbrook Drive.
* Four firearms, a biometric gun safe, a folding knife, credit cards and a jar of coins were reported stolen between 10 and 10:30 a.m. March 31 from a residence in the 4100 block of Grant Street. Property loss was reported at $4,474.
* A wallet containing debit cards, credit cards, gift cards and a driver's license was reported stolen at 2:15 p.m. April 3 from the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
* A landscaping trailer with a hitch lock, ratchet straps and 50-pound sandbags was reported stolen between 6 and 7:30 p.m. April 3 from the 4300 block of Reynolds Drive.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:55 a.m. April 1 at Scioto Darby Road and Reed Point Drive.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 10:15 p.m. April 1 in the 5400 block of Davidson Road.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for felony receiving stolen property at 8:45 a.m. April 3 in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
The man was in a vehicle that had been reported stolen, police said.