Officers tracked and arrested a masked man after a caller reported seeing him walking down the street, possibly carrying a gun, at 12:04 p.m. April 6 in the 200 block of Rosehill Road.

The caller said the man was wearing a gray hoodie and a black facemask. Officers caught up with the man and found he did not have a gun, but there was an outstanding warrant for his arrest on charges of violating probation for driving under a suspended license.

He was arrested and transported to the Franklin County jail.

In other Reynoldsburg police reports:

* Police are looking for a man who asked a student to "have sex with him for money" as she was walking at noon April 9 on the sidewalk at Rosehill Road and East Main Street.

The student, who was walking to Columbus State at Reynoldsburg High School on East Livingston Avenue, said the man approached her in a small, red, four-door car. According to the police report, she said he was "possibly of Middle Eastern descent and had brown hair and brown eyes."

* Officers checking out a complaint about loud music coming from a car in a parking lot on East Livingston Avenue at 3:58 a.m. April 8 reported finding a Smith & Wesson .30-caliber revolver in the vehicle. Police reports said the juveniles in the car were transported to their homes. No charges were filed, but the gun was seized.

* Police caught up with a man at 3:30 p.m. April 9 after he allegedly stole razors from a business in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Extension.

The store manager described the culprit as a white man in his 60s wearing a tan khaki jacket and jeans. Officers found a man fitting that description in the 2800 block of Taylor Road Extension. He was with another man for whom an outstanding warrant for check forgery had been issued in Fairfield County, police reports said. Both men were arrested and transported to jail.

* Officers checked on the well-being of a child at 8:47 a.m. April 12 at a residence on Santa Cruz Place after a Reynoldsburg school principal said the 11-year-old had not been in school for the past 16 days. The principal said the mother had called in every day to report her child absent, but because no one at the school had any contact with the child during that time, they were concerned. Officers found the house empty, with an eviction sign on the door.