Dublin police are investigating the theft of tools, electronics, office equipment and other property valued at $3,037 from a construction site in the first block of North High Street.
The thefts were reported at 6:32 a.m. April 2.
An incident of vandalism also was reported that morning at the same address. The vandalism caused an estimated $1,000 of damage.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* Tires and wheel rims totaling $1,702 were reported stolen at 9:55 a.m. April 4 in the 6700 block of Sawmill Road.
* The theft of $20 in property was reported at 7:14 p.m. April 3 from Dublin City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway.
* A 45-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs April 3 at St. Andrews Drive and Monterey Drive.
* A 49-year-old man was charged with allowing an animal to run at large April 3 in the 6200 blockof Pirthshire Street.
* A warrant was filed for the arrest of a 27-year-old Wadsworth man following the reported theft of a blanket valued at $70. The property was reported stolen at 1:21 p.m. April 2 from a business in the 6400 block of Sawmill Road.
* Merchandise totaling $1,009 was reported stolen at 11:10 a.m. April 2 from a business in the 6400 block of Sawmill Road.
* Negotiable instruments were reported stolen at 10:13 a.m. April 2 from a business in the 5100 block of Post Road.
* Property totaling $120, including $100 in cash and other personal documents, was reported stolen at 6:23 a.m. April 2 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.
* A 19-year-old man was charged with underage alcohol possession April 1 at Muirfield Drive and Craigston Court.
* A tablet computer was reported stolen at 5:56 p.m. March 31 from a business in the 7000 block of Hospital Drive.
* Officers at 4:10 a.m. March 31 responded to a burglary alarm at a residence in the 6300 block of Belvedere Green Boulevard and found several juveniles who had been drinking alcohol. The case was referred to the detective bureau with the recommendation of registering the juveniles into the diversion program.
* A 26-year-old woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia March 31 at state Route 161 and state Route 257.
* A 46-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse March 31 on U.S. Route 33.
* Electronics and a leather bag worth a combined $2,034 were reported stolen at 6:45 p.m. March 30 from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Drumcally Lane.
* A 22-year-old man was charged with public indecency March 30 in the 100 block of Blakeford Drive.
* Property, including $100 in cash, debit and credit cards and documents, were reported stolen at 5:23 p.m. March 30 from a vehicle in the 5400 block of Armistead Lane.
Checks were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 5400 block of Dunmere Lane at 5:07 p.m. March 30 .
* A rape was reported at 5:10 p.m. March 30 on Hard Road.
* Property totaling $3,100, including $50 in cash, a personal bag and electronics, was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 5400 block of Armistead Lane at 11:50 a.m. March 30.