Gahanna police said a school bus driver stopped an officer at Havens Corners Road and Helmbright Drive, to inform him about a vehicle that was following too close and nearly caused a crash, according to a report received at 2:55 p.m. April 11.
The bus driver said the motorist was rude when he tried to address the problem with him when they stopped, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A juvenile wearing a dark coat spray-painted vulgarities in the baseball area of Jefferson Elementary School, 136 Carpenter Road, according to a report received at 7:51 p.m. April 10. The paint was orange, reports said. A school resource officer was notified.
* A parent reported 10 to 12 juveniles were involved in a fight across the street from the track at Middle School West, 350 N. Stygler Road, according to a report received at 3:43 p.m. April 10. Police noted the youths were at track practice and no one appeared to be fighting, reports said.
* A television was reported stolen from a Penny Lane residence, according to a report received at 1 p.m. April 10.
* A student was reported for refusing to come out of a bathroom at Middle School West, 350 N. Stygler Road, according to a complaint received at 11:37 a.m. April 9. Franklin County Children's Services was on the scene, reports said.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from inside a Canby Court garage, according to a report received at 7:04 p.m. April 7.
* A woman reported a golden retriever was tied to a post, and she thought it was left in a field at Middle School South, 349 Shady Spring Drive, according to a complaint received a 5:25 p.m. April 7.
* Two vehicles on Agler Road were rummaged through between 11:30 p.m. April 5 and 6 a.m. April 6, according to a report received at 6:12 a.m. April 6.
* A Vista Drive resident reported a person was sleeping in the walkway to the front door of the residence, according to a report received at 3:21 a.m. April 6. It was discovered the man lives at another Vista residence and he left with a relative, according to reports.
* A stop sign was down at Wigan Court and Rocky Fork Boulevard, according to a complaint received at 3:56 p.m. April 5. The pole couldn't be found. City workers were advised of the problem, reports said.
* A man advised that a large-built man asked him for sexual favors in the 1000 block of North Hamilton Road, according to a complaint received at 8:02 p.m. April 5. After talking to the complainant, police made contact with the suspect and advised him to be aware of how he interacts with strangers, reports said.