Podcast release: 6 a.m. Friday, April 20
ThisWeek Community News host Abby Armbruster and guest panelists Jim Fischer, Vince Tornero, Erin Edwards and Lisa Proctor like doughnuts -- a lot!
They have their favorite flavors and top picks for doughnut shops in central Ohio, and they weigh in on what types and flavors aren’t getting it done.
This episode's panelists:
• Lisa Proctor, ThisWeek community editor
• Vince Tornero, captain and podcast host of In The Record Store
• Erin Edwards, Columbus Monthly dining editor and Dispatch Magazines digital editor
• Jim Fischer, Columbus Alive arts editor
Where can the best donuts be found in central Ohio?
• Lisa's pick: Resch's Donuts, 4061 E. Livingston Ave., Columbus
• Vince's pick: Buckeye Donuts, 1998 N. High St., Columbus
• Erin's pick: Destination Donuts, 59 Spruce Street, inside North Market
• Jim's pick: Destination Donuts
Other donuts mentioned:
• Schneider's Bakery in Westerville
• Apple fritter from Buckeye Donuts
• Devil's-food-cake donut from Jolly Pirate in Pickerington
• "Them" and "Those" from the former Mr. Donut shops
New episodes are released every Friday. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher. Have any suggestions on what we should talk about? Email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @ThisWeekNews.
Find them here:
* On iTunes, go to https://apple.co/2JyZIfv.
* On Google Play, go to https://bit.ly/2qiupwG.
* On Stitcher, go to https://bit.ly/2GXO6AT.
After you subscribe, the latest episodes will be downloaded automatically to your phone or tablet so you can listen during your commute while working out or making dinner.
This podcast was produced by Scott Hummel, ThisWeek assistant managing editor, digital.