A 27-year-old man told Columbus police he was robbed at gunpoint by two individuals at 9:15 p.m. April 13 in the 2900 block of Mark Andrew Drive.
The victim said he was approaching his vehicle at that location when two individuals walked past him.
As he was getting into his car, he said he felt something being pushed against his back.
One of the suspects said he had a gun and the other removed the victim's wallet, containing $100 in cash.
In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from northwest Columbus:
* A 33-year-old Marysville woman told police she was robbed at 2:19 a.m. April 17 in the 8700 block of Smoky Road Road at 2:19 a.m. April 17. The report said two credit cards were taken from her. Additional information about the incident was not included on the report.
* A 29-year-old man said an unruly customer punched him in the face when he told the man to leave a restaurant in the 5700 block of Frantz Road at 10:50 p.m. April 18.
The suspect, who had left the scene by the time officers arrived, "was being rude and aggressive," according to the victim.
"No witnesses would give their information for the report," the responding officer noted.
* A 59-year-old man said he wanted to prosecute an individual for having assaulted him with a "deadly weapon" in the 7700 block of Warrington Way at 8:20 a.m. April 15.
The officer who took the report identified the weapon as a "rolled up piece of paper approximately 1 inch in diameter."
The victim had no visible injuries but did want to press charges for the assault, the report stated.
* A burglary in the 1600 block of Van Pelt Street was reported at 12:59 p.m. April 15. The victim, a 70-year-old woman, said the break-in took place between 6:20 and 8:04 p.m. April 9.
The only thing taken was her purse, she said, containing $30 in cash and a credit card which was used a short time later to make an $8 purchase at a business on Bethel Road.
A woman who works in the leasing office of an apartment complex in the 4100 block of Times Square Boulevard said she was assaulted at 2:46 p.m. April 13 by a tenant who was seeking to terminate a rental agreement.
"Victim stated that the suspect became upset, went into the victim's office and threw papers and other items off the desk," according to the report. "Victim stated that she attempted to block the suspect from throwing around items in the office, at which time she was struck in the face and chest by the suspect, who was flailing her arms."
* Copper lines valued at $3,780 were stolen from air-conditioning units in the 4900 block of Reed Road, according to a report filed at 10:15 .m. April 13. The theft occurred sometime after 5 p.m. April 11.