Police arrested a man who was passed out in the driver's seat of his car at 3:51 p.m. April 13 at a stop sign on Taylor Road Southwest.
The man woke up when officers arrived, but "was disoriented and did not know where he was," according to the police report.
Police reports said a warrant had been issued for the man on a charge of driving a motor vehicle without a license.
Officers called an ambulance, which transported the man to OhioHealth in Pickerington.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* Police are investigating reports that a man was seen taking photos through the window to the men's restroom at a local park.
Officers responded to a report of "a suspicious person" at 3:25 p.m. April 13 at Blacklick Woods Metro Park, 6975 E. Livingston Ave. The caller told police a white man with sandy-colored hair, wearing a gray shirt and olive-colored long pants, was looking into the men's restroom window and taking photos.
Police and park rangers were unable to locate the man.
* A man reported he was robbed at gunpoint at 5:50 p.m. April 15 in front of a business in the 6500 block of East Livingston Avenue. He told police the man who robbed him was about 6 feet tall, black, and wearing a red T-shirt and black sports pants.
* A caller told police at 6:22 p.m. April 15 a baby had been left alone in a car in the parking lot of a business in the 6300 block of East Livingston Avenue. The caller said she went inside the store and found the mother, but had a confrontation with her that resulted in the mom going out to kick the caller's car.
According to the report, police were unable to locate the mother and baby, but the caller said they left in a gray car and gave officers the license plate number.
* Officers responded to reports of a break-in and burglary at 7:10 a.m. April 13 at a business in the 6300 block of East Main Street. The reporting officer said an employee called police after arriving in the morning to find the front door kicked in. The employee said the cash drawer, containing an undisclosed amount of cash, had been stolen.
* A resident reported at 3:04 p.m. April 14 that a bullet was found lodged in the roof of his black 2016 Kia Forte when it was parked on Belltree Drive.
* Officers investigated reports at 11:26 p.m. April 14 that a man was walking in the road at the corner of East Main Street and Rosehill Road, putting his hands up in the air then stepping in front of cars.
Police were unable to locate the man, but talked to employee of an area business who said that earlier in the evening, a man with a red beard and wearing a woven hoodie had been hanging around the parking lot, waiting for a ride to a local bar.
* Police seized an unidentified drug from a residence after a caller asked for a well-being check on his friend, a 27 year-old woman, at 5:51 a.m. April 15 at a house on Papillon Avenue. The caller said his friend had texted him that she was being held against her will. When officers arrived, they found the woman alone, but seized a plate with "six lines of a white powder substance" on it. No charges were filed.