The Arlington Arms Motel -- later known as the Imperial House Arlington -- was located just west of Marble Cliff at 1335 Dublin Road.
The 160-room motel included a popular restaurant, the Kings Inn (sample menu shown in the inset, along with an image of a matchbook from the motel), and the Silver Chalice Lounge.
The motel was used to house the Ohio State University football team on the night preceding home games for many years and was frequently visited by coach Woody Hayes and other OSU faculty and staff.
It also was the site of the Life Member Convention of the American Motorcycle Association in the mid-1980s.
The AMA was headquartered in Westerville. The motel and restaurant closed in the late 1980s and were replaced by the Riversedge offices and retail outlets.
This image is from a Dexter Press postcard published in the mid-1960s.