A 26-year-old woman was charged with the theft of nearly $400 of raw seafood from a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road. The theft was reported to Dublin police at 10:20 a.m. April 17.
During a search, police also found her to be in possession of drug paraphernalia.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A 24-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse April 17 in the 7700 block of Kelly Drive.
* A 33-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault April 16 in the 5700 block of Lakeside Crossing.
* A 27-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs April 15 at U.S. Route 33 overpass and Interstate 270.
* A 37-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs April 15 at Varwyne and Meaghan drives.
* A 40-year-old man was charged with obstructing official business April 15 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 34-year-old woman was charged with possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia April 15 in the 7400 block of Brandshire Lane.
* Negotiable instruments worth $18,133.62 were reported stolen from the U.S. Postal Service Office at 715 Shawan Falls Drive at 3:16 p.m. April 14.
* A 49-year-old Columbus woman was charged with two counts of assault at 2:25 a.m. April 14 for allegedly biting a nurse and digging her fingernails into another nurse's wrist after she was brought to the Dublin Methodist Hospital emergency room.
* Copper pipes were reported stolen April 14 in the 5100 block of Bradenton Avenue.
* Theft of an outside decoration was reported April 13 at a business in the 5500 block of Frantz Road.
* A 30-year-old man was charged with OVI April 13 in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive.