Gahanna police said a female called because of a road-rage incident on Stoneridge Lane, according to a complaint received at 6:01 p.m. April 23.
The caller was screaming at the other involved party and not responding to prompts from dispatch, reports said. She was instructed not to engage the other party, but she continued to scream at him.
One person had pulled a vehicle out in front of the other, reports said. The two exchanged words and everyone left the area, according to reports.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* An East Johnstown Road resident alleged a neighbor came over and made threats over water getting onto his property, according to a complaint received at 2:26 p.m. April 21. The resident was having his fence pressure-washed. The neighbor admitted to making the threat, but no charges were filed, according to reports.
* A Greenbank Road resident said she received a package with clothing that was vulgar and she hadn't ordered it, according to a complaint received at 4:10 p.m. April 25. The resident wanted an officer to see it, reports said.
* A vehicle parked on Invicta Place was rummaged through, according to a report received at 6:52 a.m. April 25. The car had been locked, but the front door was found open, reports stated. A suit that had been hanging in the back was missing, reports said.
* A Cherry Bottom Road resident reported an injured black cat on the roadway at 7:20 a.m. April 22. Police later advised it wasn't a cat, but a woman's undergarment, reports said.
* Four juveniles were reported for spray-painting a bank sign on North Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 1:55 p.m. April 21.
* Cigarettes were reported stolen from a business in the 1400 block of Cherry Bottom Road at 6:35 p.m. April 20.
* Two air conditioner units were reported stolen from the roof of an Agler Road business, according to a report received at 2:48 a.m. April 20.
* A business in the first block of Granville Street reported it appeared someone tried to break into the business and steal a van from the parking lot, according to a report received at 7:38 a.m. April 19. The attempted break-in occurred between 9:30 p.m. April 18 and 7:30 a.m. April 19, reports said.
* Two juveniles were fighting in front of Gahanna City Hall, 200 S. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 1:06 p.m. April 19.