A burglary reported to Dublin police at 9:59 a.m. April 24 in the 5500 block of Stansbury Drive resulted in the loss of $1,899 in household items from a custom-home building business in Lewis Center, according to police reports.
Household items totaling $1,068 also were reported stolen at 4 p.m. April 21 from a home in the 8400 block of Albanese Circle owned by the same business.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A 39-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs April 24 on Interstate 270 South.
* A total of $325 in cash was reported stolen at 9:45 a.m. April 23 from a vehicle in the 5200 block of Willow Grove Place North.
* A 26-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse and a 28-year-old man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia April 23 in the 4000 block of Hard Road.
* A 39-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault April 23 in the 5500 block of Bristol Parkway.
* An attempted robbery was reported at 4:07 p.m. April 21 in the 6100 block of Sawmill Road.
* A security light on a city bathroom in a park at 5695 Perimeter Drive was reported damaged at 2:50 p.m. April 21. The light was valued at $45.
* A purse was reported stolen April 21 in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 31-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse April 21 at Post Road and Emerald Parkway.
* A 29-year-old man was charged with drug possession April 21 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* The theft of $350 was reported at 9:36 a.m. April 21 in the 400 block of Metro Place South.