A woman in the 3900 block of Tarrington Lane reported seeing a dark-colored vehicle pass through the neighborhood and speed away several times between 11 and 11:08 p.m. April 28, according to Upper Arlington police reports. When police arrived, they observed that paintballs had been fired at the woman's residence.
In other Upper Arlington police incident reports:
* A 51-year-old man living in the 2900 block of Northwest Boulevard was charged with domestic violence after allegedly striking a woman at his residence between 11:20 and 11:26 a.m. May 1.
* A tablet computer valued at $500, a money card valued at $150 and a bag worth $20 were stolen from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 2900 block of Mount Holyoke Road between 7:45 p.m. April 30 and 5:30 a.m. May 1.
* A playground at Barrington Elementary School, 1780 Barrington Road, was painted with graffiti between 2 p.m. April 27 and 1 p.m. May 1.
* A Columbus man reported a framing nailer valued at $239 and an impact driver valued at $99 were stolen from his vehicle while it was parked in the 2000 block of West Fifth Avenue between 11:50 a.m. and noon April 30.
* A 27-year-old Columbus man was charged with domestic violence, assault and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after he allegedly caused "minor injuries" to a woman in the 1800 block of Riverhill Road between 1:01 and 1:06 p.m. April 26 and then took her vehicle without permission.