Thieves recently targeted vehicles in the German Village area, according to recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
* A $10 pair of sunglasses was stolen from a vehicle between 8 p.m. May 7 and 8:15 a.m. May 8 in the 400 block of East Sycamore Street.
The suspect broke a window of the vehicle, causing $250 worth of damage.
* Between midnight and 6 a.m. May 5, someone broke the window of a vehicle in the 400 block of East Livingston Avenue, causing $350 worth of damage.
The victim told police it appeared the car had been ransacked, but nothing was believed to have been taken.
* Someone broke into a vehicle and stole $15 worth of change between 7 p.m. May 5 and 3 p.m. May 6 in the first block of East Moler Street.
No dollar estimate for the amount of damage to the vehicle was listed on the report.
* At 8:40 a.m. May 8, someone damaged the passenger side window of a vehicle in the 600 block of South Ninth Street.
A dollar amount for the damage was not listed on the report.
* Two flat-screen TVs -- one valued at $2,000, the other at $1,200 -- were reported stolen between 5 p.m. April 20 and 11:45 a.m. April 27 from a residence in the 300 block of Berger Alley.
The thief is believed to have broken a rear sliding-glass door to gain entry into the house, causing $600 in damage.
* A $2,000 Cadillac Seville, manufacturing date unknown, was reported stolen at 10:30 a.m. April 30 from the 600 block of South High Street.
The victim reported that the suspect came into her workplace, where the two had an argument.
She then noticed, after he left the building, he was pulling away in her vehicle. The victim told police the vehicle was unlocked and there was a spare key inside the car.
* Between 4:30 and 4:45 p.m. April 30, a woman told police she watched suspects take $100 worth of books and $30 worth of dog food from her front porch in the 600 block of South Grant Avenue.
* A workbag containing personal information was reported stolen from a vehicle between midnight and 6 a.m. April 29 in the 200 block of Thurman Avenue.