A Lewis Center woman called Delaware County Sheriff's deputies about 7:49 p.m. May 11 to report a burglary in progress at her home in the 9100 block of Lake Ridge Drive.
According to reports, more than $1,500 worth of items were taken from the house, including a 22-inch television, a laptop computer and other computer equipment, and a handgun valued at $650.
No suspects have been identified and no injuries were reported.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A business in the 500 block of Village Park Drive in Powell reported a package whose contents were valued at $35 was stolen between 5:10 and 5:36 p.m. May 4.
* A resident of the 6200 block of Rail Timber Way in Lewis Center reported being the victim of identity theft May 9, resulting in a loss of $412.
* About 11:30 a.m. May 9, sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a theft in progress at a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue in Lewis Center.
A 26-year-old Lewis Center woman was taken into custody and issued a court summons on a misdemeanor charge of theft for allegedly trying to take a pair of shoes valued at $85.
* A resident of the 8800 block of Creighton Drive in Powell reported being the victim of identity fraud between noon May 9 and 3:05 p.m. May 10.
* A business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike reported the theft of $76 worth of merchandise around 10:08 p.m. May 10.
* More than $1,500 worth of heating and air-conditioning equipment was reported stolen from a business in the 5900 block of Bluestone Way in Lewis Center. According to reports, a furnace and three air conditioners, together valued at $1,527, were removed from a house under construction between 1 a.m. May 12 and 7:17 a.m. May 14.
* A Newark man reported his cellphone, valued at $200, was stolen from a business in the 4800 block of West Powell Road between 1:30 and 2:26 p.m. May 13.