Delaware County Sheriff's deputies investigated late last month after residents in the 2600 block of Quail Crossing Drive reported finding roofing nails in their driveways.
According to reports, the nails were placed in the driveways of four houses between 7 p.m. May 20 and 7:20 p.m. May 21. Deputies also recovered a plastic bag containing additional roofing nails nearby, reports said.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A Cardington man called deputies at 11:53 a.m. May 24 to report two unknown men were attempting to load his motorcycle into the back of a truck while it was parked at a business in the 7400 block of Graphics Way.
According to reports, the man confronted the two would-be thieves, who fled without taking the motorcycle.
* Lawn equipment and tools worth more than $1,770 were stolen last month from a home in the 100 block of Peachblow Road, according to reports.
A homeowner told sheriff's deputies the items, which included a $500 lawn mower and a small greenhouse, were stolen between May 16 and 22.
* A business in the 7200 block of Graphics Way reported the theft of $303 worth of tools, including a $269 nail gun, between 7:30 and 8 p.m. May 20.
* A resident of the 6400 block of Rivers Edge Drive reported about $200 worth of damage to the tires on her vehicle while it was parked in front of the residence between 10 p.m. May 21 and 9:35 a.m. May 22.
* A man reported the theft of $300 worth of electronics from a house in the 1000 block of Bayridge Drive between 10 a.m. and noon May 22. The home sustained about $500 in damage during the break-in, including damage to a door frame, reports said.
* A business in the 3700 block of Village Club Drive reported to Powell police the theft of $1,800 worth of equipment between 1 and 3 p.m. May 25.